Reviews for Collide
So this is a Edward that picks up prostitutes and has sex with them WITHOUT A CONDOM...well that's just fucking dangerous
jk chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
this is written SOOOOO POORLY.
first off your grammar is shit I read your other story and it was good, written well to so this story is a huge disappointment. Also you've written bella so stupid! first off, shes a whore so she wouldn't go with a guy BEFORE discussing price, she wouldn't have NOT checked that envelope before seeing aro, she WOULD not have given it all to him either...she would have skimmed off the top also she wouldn't have stayed the night with Edward, expecially since she didn't first discuss it with the client.
Also just because Edward hasn't been to that brothel...means hes NEVER been to one? YYYAAAAA OOOKKKK
jk chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
she thanks god that shes on the pill? um if I was her id be praying to god that her "john" doesn't fucking have HIV

and really? what the fuck kind of idiot (Edward) fucks a prostitute without a condom? that's just plain fucking stupidity right there
Rachelle chapter 21 . 5/17/2016
I love this story! Are you finish or is there going to be more? I am curious what will happen to the brothel and how they are going to get the contract gone.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
So awful. Get your facts straight first. You dont kiss costumers if your a stand on the corner prostitute and you wear a condom. So thats put me off the rest of this story. Think first.
LolaTheSa chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
If you let her mom die then ALL her whoring was FOR nothing.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
She's a whore. Non-angst? She's been fucking mean the whole month. Like WTF
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
"Angry edward" WTF, get the fuck outta here? Angry my ass, he wasn't even cruel. He was a pussy.
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Probably trying to fuck him outta her system but course she does that daily.
LolaTheSa chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Yes bella, a normal human male would have a problem with it but you see. Edward is a retard
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
This story is nervre pulling, you fail to have edward see "hi i'm dating a prositute, i see why you guys are angry"... It pisses me off honestly, it's like his parents are talking to a retard. He's dating a girl whl fucks for money.

But that doesn't get him mad or disgusted. BUT he'll get jealous of a h.S friend and get all emo. Like tf kinda backwards shit is that?
WalkN2TheTwilight chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
You have Bella say 143. It's kind of like how my ex would tell me he loves me. He would always respond with 831...
8 letters
3 words
1 meaning.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
I really love your story. One of the best twilight fanfic ever
India chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
baobeiangel93 chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
oh god poor bella now she is alone:( but great story:)