Reviews for Stages and Players
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Love the Shakespeare references. As You Like It is one of my favourite of his plays. And this is a marvellous piece of writing. Beckett's manipulation nature is perfectly described and the parallel to the quote is something I find really interesting, especially given the character who uttered it. But a really good interesting, its a totally true to the quote, Beckett's character, and I just love all the imagery here.
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow. That was chilling. In such a short space you capture Beckett perfectly. His cold, controlling personality was spot on!

"I cannot be blamed for profiting from human nature. Call it survival of the fittest. I carve my blazing path through the annals of history, turn people into players. Players performing solely for my benefit." - *Shudder*

Wonderful, your Beckett never ceases to amaze!

Damsel
Rock-Nye chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really liked this. You really captured Beckett to a tee. I can hear his arrogant voice saying this now. It's refreshing to have him in character for once. Kudos to you!
Nytd chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh, this one I liked a lot!

I can just hear Beckett's cool, calm, poised but haughty manner in this.

Nicely done!
Flygon Pirate chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
"All the world's a stage". It's so true.

Nice job catching Beckett's POV!

:D
hurricane1714 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Hey, nice drabble.

"Astute observation. Shakespeare was a bright fellow."

Hehe. For some reason I found that funny.
FreedomOftheSeas chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Loved this!

Fantastic POV from Beckett. You've really captured his voice in a mere 100 words or so.

Of course, Beckett would never blame himself ;)

Great work!