Reviews for Muggle Games
LCB chapter 1 . 4/30
Awesome!
TheBookImaginarium chapter 1 . 1/15
God, I love this story. I've probably read it about 5 times now. Because it's fun and cute and i love the easy characterization.
stgulik chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Very sweet and my God, so sexy. You are my new heroine.
Landre chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Now I really want to try out scrabble. Can someone please send the right wizard over?
writer34 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I LOVE IT
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Hmmm, very lovely, very sexy, very enjoyable. I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Fabulous story! You're a clever writer. Really well done.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
that was quite an interesting game of Scrabble which brought the two of them together...*smirk*
Devils'kin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was hot!
christev chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love this fic - so fun and sexy! I really like fics that are either completely non-magical AUs or set in Muggle context. This use of hiding away with only Muggle living, Muggle devices to entertain themselves was both fun to read and very well-written.
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Whew! Love this ;)
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
JESUS, woman! I was reading this at work...on my phone. I cannot say that it's been so hard to fish through absolute shite to find this amazing gem. I should know this, because I've read stuff by you that I've LOVED. This was clever and fun! Cannot say how much I nearly fell over as I was absolutely entranced by his turn of "Suckle". Yeah...just phew! ;)
MiaCara chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really cant say how many times Ive read this story, but I just love it.
Maartha chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I enjoyed this one-shot ! Hot and lovey-dovey.

It was the firt M-rated Sirius/Hermione I had ever readen, and well, it's still no my favourite paring but I went on readind all the way without nausea and sort of enjoyed the whole thing.

(excuse my english).

I heard about you from Jukava's translations and looked for you on ffnet.

I choosed this OS because, for me and a few friends "playing scrabble" is a code name for "having sex". And well, there isn't much plot, but what a nice teasing !
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Good one-shot. I liked the use of Scrabble. It's always much better to get some good build-up before the inevitable smut. p