Reviews for Muggle Games
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Fabulous story! You're a clever writer. Really well done.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
that was quite an interesting game of Scrabble which brought the two of them together...*smirk*
Devils'kin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was hot!
christev chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love this fic - so fun and sexy! I really like fics that are either completely non-magical AUs or set in Muggle context. This use of hiding away with only Muggle living, Muggle devices to entertain themselves was both fun to read and very well-written.
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Whew! Love this ;)
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
JESUS, woman! I was reading this at work...on my phone. I cannot say that it's been so hard to fish through absolute shite to find this amazing gem. I should know this, because I've read stuff by you that I've LOVED. This was clever and fun! Cannot say how much I nearly fell over as I was absolutely entranced by his turn of "Suckle". Yeah...just phew! ;)
MiaCara chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really cant say how many times Ive read this story, but I just love it.
Maartha chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I enjoyed this one-shot ! Hot and lovey-dovey.

It was the firt M-rated Sirius/Hermione I had ever readen, and well, it's still no my favourite paring but I went on readind all the way without nausea and sort of enjoyed the whole thing.

(excuse my english).

I heard about you from Jukava's translations and looked for you on ffnet.

I choosed this OS because, for me and a few friends "playing scrabble" is a code name for "having sex". And well, there isn't much plot, but what a nice teasing !
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Good one-shot. I liked the use of Scrabble. It's always much better to get some good build-up before the inevitable smut. p
green-gremlin chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I am never going to be able to play Scrabble again without thinking about Sirius' version and wishing I had someone to play that version with. Brilliant!
Marlicat chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
:O

Me gusta!
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Nice.
angelically-devilish chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I think I've reviewed this story a dozen times already, but there's a reason: it's still by far one of the sexiest things I've read ever.

Can't wait til your muse returns to grace us w/yet another brilliant piece of smut involving these two. Or Hermione & Remus. Whichever Marauder. I love 'em both. ;-)
serindraxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
okay, i really liked this one. i was surprised at how MUCH i liked it. thank you for writing this!

Serindraxx
remuslives chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
saw a recommendation for this one over on the twin exchange forum.

good lord! that's a hell of a game of scrabble. makes me wish i still had a board.

damn, that was excellent! really really good job!