Reviews for 5 Dresses to Undo Shikamaru
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I remember reading this on deviantart once.

Anyhow, it's really great, even though I've probably reread it who knows how many times. It never loses the magic, no?
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very nice story. I love Shikamaru's dress addiction.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was a blast to read! Thanks for that!
InosBane chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was a great story,I really enjoyed it, no...Loved It! A wonderful AU!
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Excellent and hilarious. My favorite so far.
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I remember reading this a while back. Temari could have planned, she was probably thinking that it took you long enough to notice her.
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Hehe I loved it :) I don't know what it is about your writing, whether it's your personal style or those extra details that you add, but (so far) I've loved all your stories that I've read! Can't wait to read more!
LolaAtkinburg chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
great story! Love the different dresses, i like the originality.
Mangafox101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love this story this is my first I've read of yours so I'll contiuene to do so. Please makes lots more!
aliform chapter 1 . 5/10/2009

Temari totally planned it XDD

Good job
Liimette chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Beautiful.

I have to admit that I am one big fan of TemShik. Not that I have anything against Ino, Temari suits him more. For one, she's pretty strong and Shikamaru and her would go hand in hand. But that's besides the point. Your story was lovely, and Shikamaru isn't the easiest character to do a POV of... Quiet hard to imagine me getting him in character, you do a nice job. Kudos.

My older sister said it was a good movie [Twilight]. She's never bothered to read the books because of the fan base, and she's just lazy like that. I am sorry, but I have a strong loathe for the books. Bella is so hard to sympathize with... Okay. I. Better. STOP.

I'm done. Great read and great write. Keep it up! Hoping to read more from you. D
Sora chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
By far one of the most creative ShikaTema stories I've ever read. You did a nice job getting their characters across, and the dialogue was very clever. Overall, a smart story, and definitely entertaining.
steffiepoo chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
hey, thats rely cute. :)

- pila
etimaru chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I care not for Ino but great story as always lets have another!