Reviews for Remember a Year in the Life of Friends
victoriam549 chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
i love it
kana117 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
this was a really good chapter. please update soon i really want to know what happens next!
kana117 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
great chapter
kana117 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
really good chapter
dancegirl232 chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
this is great and all but umm what were they doing on the couch? anyway write more
bells-mannequin chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
aww 3 they're both so cute 3

oh, i want to read what james will do when he hears that his little baby sister's dating a bloody malfox xD and i wanna read uncle ron's reaction /lol/

hope you update soon!

ISNAS
kaelkitty chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
cute..!
bookiewormie chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
aw this is so sweet and one of my fav Scorpius/Lily stories
SiriuslyLoopyLupin chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Bahaha. I love Lily. "Yes, I'm short. Tell me something I don't know." Also, the rabbit idea was cute. All your chapters have been very well written. Kudos!
SiriuslyLoopyLupin chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Haha. This chapter was quite amusing. Scorpius is a Gryffindor? I'm not sure I like that idea. I'm sure he must be brave to handle Lucius, lol, but I just can't see him as a Gryffindor. Eh, just personal opinion I guess. Otherwise, Frank and Rose sounded really cute. I have a Frank Longbottom in my Lily/Scorpius fic too! I think everyone who does a next generation fic has a Frank Longbottom... haha. Good job!
SiriuslyLoopyLupin chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
What a cute kiss scene! The library at the stroke of midnight. Best friend's little sister. Very adorable, very romantic. Also, I loved the reference to James/Lily. I don't know if you intended it to be that way or something, but James doodling Lily's name, now this Lily doodling Scorpius' name- and getting caught! Great job!
SiriuslyLoopyLupin chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I loved the last ten lines or so! From, "my father was a death eater" on. It was such a great exchange, really cute and really truthful. It really set up the characters for me in my head. One small note is how you slipped in all their friends ("Andrea, Laura, and Frankie Longbottom, Lorcan and Lysander Scamander...") It sounded very... unnatural in conversation. If one friend is speaking about a mutual friend to another good friend, I feel like they wouldn't mention last names unless the name was very common. It just seemed like you slipped it in for the readers sake, a bit of exposition. But that's just something very small. Otherwise, it was quite good!
tommy chapter 3 . 4/17/2009