Reviews for Don't Go
LM22102 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
So. I was just minding my own business, and a stray FFN email happened to be in my main inbox (it is usually defaulted to its own folder) and I am suckered back into my love for Raven. Went through my designated FFN-TT folder and searched for New Stories, and found this. And a 2009 publish? I can't even recall if I've read this beforehand but reading it now seems like a brand new experience. But I'm glad, I am so glad. I know that you have been so busy, Em. So busy with life and yet you still have time to drop a word or two here. No one could ever surpass your innate talent in writing Raven. I thank you again. Reading this has revived my feelings for my original OTP, and I had felt overwhelmed with how much I needed to catch up. But as soon as I read this, truly believe me; I felt closure because every standalone from you is a beginning and a true end. I walk away sated, satisfied that a representation of Raven has been done well and in honor. So, thank you. I look forward to reading more of what I've missed. My regards to your endeavors in life, my dear. You truly are a gem.
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This is so beautiful that i can't even put it into words... i LOVE it!
blindhunteress chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
LOVE. THIS!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. You ... uh, that is ...

My chest feels like it's ... swelling.

This was one of the more perfect examples of threading a poem into a fanfic that I've ever read.

Light-headed.

I'm am going, now, to the others in this series.
littlematchgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Awesome! Faved!
SakuraShakedown chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
lovely, lovely, lovely
Ein chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I curse the way you make my insides feel so squishy...you are the best RobRae writer, have I told you that?
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I LOVE IT, robin and raven stayed in character in the way they went out of character because of their feelings.
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
wonderful! -
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
3 I thought it was sweet :)
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I loved it!
Final Fight chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hm. I really like your 'Poetic Series' as you call it. Of course a large part of that is just liking your writing. But hey, whatever.

Anyway, this one is... well it's a little different. Robin is OOC in a big way I would say. Allowing emotions to override duty? What is this? That and he's rather needy. Although I'll say that if I were being denied for years like he's been, I might be a little off too. But I like it. I pretty much always like it.

More importantly - didn't you say that you were updating 'Moments' soon? Wasn't that about a month or so ago? What the hell? You were all like, "oh yeah, you've got good timing!" Like hell! Good timing to sit around and wait!
elyssalyn chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Another wonderful work of art. I look forward to many, many more stories from you. I hope you never get tired of writing about this fandom. Thanks for sharing your stories!
ravenslair chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I find it amazing that after all this time you can still question your obvious talent as a writer (smiles). Surprise, surprise, I loved this. Thank you, it was great getting something new from you to read. Gerry