Reviews for Don't Go
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This is so beautiful that i can't even put it into words... i LOVE it!
blindhunteress chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
LOVE. THIS!
bookworm1256 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was fantastic.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. You ... uh, that is ...

My chest feels like it's ... swelling.

This was one of the more perfect examples of threading a poem into a fanfic that I've ever read.

Light-headed.

I'm am going, now, to the others in this series.
littlematchgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Awesome! Faved!
SakuraShakedown chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
lovely, lovely, lovely
Ein chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I curse the way you make my insides feel so squishy...you are the best RobRae writer, have I told you that?
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I LOVE IT, robin and raven stayed in character in the way they went out of character because of their feelings.
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
wonderful! -
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
3 I thought it was sweet :)
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I loved it!
Final Fight chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hm. I really like your 'Poetic Series' as you call it. Of course a large part of that is just liking your writing. But hey, whatever.

Anyway, this one is... well it's a little different. Robin is OOC in a big way I would say. Allowing emotions to override duty? What is this? That and he's rather needy. Although I'll say that if I were being denied for years like he's been, I might be a little off too. But I like it. I pretty much always like it.

More importantly - didn't you say that you were updating 'Moments' soon? Wasn't that about a month or so ago? What the hell? You were all like, "oh yeah, you've got good timing!" Like hell! Good timing to sit around and wait!
elyssalyn chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Another wonderful work of art. I look forward to many, many more stories from you. I hope you never get tired of writing about this fandom. Thanks for sharing your stories!
ravenslair chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I find it amazing that after all this time you can still question your obvious talent as a writer (smiles). Surprise, surprise, I loved this. Thank you, it was great getting something new from you to read. Gerry
rowenagrayson chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
What can I say? I simply loved it. The way Robin gave Raven her space even though he couldn't be away from her; The silent interaction between them... and how you melded the poem into the story. It's really good :D

-rowenagrayson

PS- I love your work... can't wait to see the next chapter of IOTAM ;)