Reviews for Rebel without a Motive
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I liked this. Nice short little look into what could have gone on. Negaduck's main problem with his plot was he came on too strong. Didn't realize his plot should have been more long term. A far longer race which in the long run could have possible worked out. I always thought it should have been a mulit arched out set of eps. Say seven or eight. A lot for a show like DW. But I think the pay off would have been worth it. Much better than the wimper with which how Drake and Morgan's relationship. Short of was ended or just pushed to the back burner. You did a nice job capturing the spirt of eveyone. Writing was good. Flow was good. Veyr nicely done.
jlamay chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Who cares if it is pointless! As long as you have fun writing it and others like it, then you've done a wonderful job!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Clever.

"Well-written" is probably overused to the point of meaningless, but I mean it. The effort and seriousness show. Made a great read. I hope you have more.
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
"when he isn’t caught up in his own ego.” I really liked that phrase but now the question is WHEN does that happen?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very good one.

Guess Darkwing just likes to ride on his own; when Gos comes with him and LP, she usually goes in the sidecar with the pilot. Darkwing maybe thinks it's safer that way.

Keep the good writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Sounds like he might pounce on her, haha. No, sorry, that was just my own gutter mind. Anyhow, great story! This was a really interesting filler scene. I like a little Morg and Negs :)