Reviews for Code Geass: A Different Code
LewsTherinTalamon chapter 21 . 6/27
First off, this story is fantastic. Probably my third favorite CG fanfiction out there. However, is there something about fanfiction authors that makes them allergic to updates? I don't mind that much that it's abandoned, but at least say something about it...
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 21 . 5/20
This is a fantastic story. To bad it ended up in the Abandoned story Graveyard.
Yuna chapter 16 . 5/19
For me it is important that Rolo and Lelouch become allys, because I always thought their relationship should have been different and not that Lelouch just used him, but it is your fanfiction so if in the coming chapters it will be different I will accept it nonetheless.
Yuna chapter 11 . 5/13
Plain awesome 100
Yuna chapter 5 . 5/13
This is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful
I LOVE THE IDEA
8 years chapter 21 . 4/30
where the update, been 8 years man, 8 freaking years, i wanna read, the need to read. please update.
chunnin33 chapter 21 . 3/19
Fantastic story. Sad to see it end; though it certainly progressed further than most. I hope life is going well for you.
Alec Strydom - Ace Specter chapter 9 . 1/11
More from the Pendragon Phantom Please!
cerberus328 chapter 21 . 11/17/2017
hey ever gonna pick back up this again or is it dead
The Ignorant One chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Well...Can anyone tell me what happened to C.C in this fanfic?
I haven't began to read the fanfic yet just asking though
Bored321 chapter 17 . 10/3/2017
Kallenm beating those two's heads in stopped being funny the first time. Enough for the idiotic double standards.
Bored321 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
Double V, an OC with a canon name? Seriously? He kicked started off the damn plot, that alone sets him on a different tier than ninety percent of characters.
Bored321 chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
The dilaogle's all practically the same. It doesn't hurt to swap up the lines while keeping the same results (or doing anyway with ones that got no-where). Makes it appear that you're just reading a canon-rehash, and stops a person from cringing at reusing lines word for word.
Jazebeth chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
omg thank you for letting Clovis live! I love it
skullcandyklive chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Okay, so you're going to be involving C.C. at some point and from what you said in the Author's notes, she won't be playing as Lelouch's enemy, which can only be good in my opinion, so that's a relief. Here's hoping this Clu-Clu fanfic