Reviews for Code Geass: A Different Code
Fainfan chapter 15 . 16h
These are Exciting chapters!
Republic chapter 21 . 5/27
Will this story EVER be UPDATED or what?! This story hasn't been updated since August 29, 2010; so please DO so!?
Fainfan chapter 14 . 5/27
Like the idea of the grenade
Fainfan chapter 9 . 5/27
I liked this chapter. The improv with VV setting up bombs is welcomed
yarmantho chapter 20 . 5/2
Update please ? Or are you abandoning this already ?
Toa Solaric chapter 21 . 3/24
This looks interesting.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 21 . 2/6
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Is lelouch getting the gawain or not; just curious
T. Alana M chapter 21 . 1/6
I love this story. It's one of the most complex and enjoyable fanfics I've read, which is NOT easy to do with long stories. I hope you update this soon. :3. If you can't find the muse to write long chapters, I'd be happy with shorter ones, so long as there are updates. XD. Sorry for being greedy, but I just LOVE this story.
T. Alana M chapter 20 . 1/6
This was really cute.:3 But I kept remembering their deaths, particularly Euphemia's, and felt sad...
10 out of 10!
T. Alana M chapter 18 . 1/6
Well, there's one good thing about being a kid forever. No one ever suspects you
T. Alana M chapter 13 . 1/5
My absolute favorite chapter. 10, definitely 10
T. Alana M chapter 8 . 1/5
Ironically, VV IS his uncle, so they ARE related, even if they don't look alike..
Enjoying this story very much! I noticed that you haven't updated in 4 years and it doesn't say complete, so I hope you will update it.
reader chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
this is great. please update or put up for adoption
are you going to have Kagua arrive at the pizza making event and if so is she also going to run into lelouch and the others and discover their secret because that is something I could see her doing very quickly once she discovered he was alive. I also really like the connection you made between her and Nina. Not sure what I think about you sparing clovis, you seem to be making the Britannians a bit to likable, though I do like the bits with Jeremiah. About this Marcus guy, he sounds interesting and his arrival has the potential to create a heartbreaking reunion scene with Lelouch, but I'd like to hear more about him and his relationship with Lulu first, how they became friends and why he was willing to tear the world apart to help him. And are you going to have Lelouch actively try and break Marcus out of prison because thats what Id do if I was him.
Please update or give up for adoption
desperate chapter 21 . 11/25/2014