Reviews for Code Geass: A Different Code
Alec Strydom - Ace Specter chapter 9 . 1/11
More from the Pendragon Phantom Please!
cerberus328 chapter 21 . 11/17/2017
hey ever gonna pick back up this again or is it dead
The Ignorant One chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Well...Can anyone tell me what happened to C.C in this fanfic?
I haven't began to read the fanfic yet just asking though
Bored321 chapter 17 . 10/3/2017
Kallenm beating those two's heads in stopped being funny the first time. Enough for the idiotic double standards.
Bored321 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
Double V, an OC with a canon name? Seriously? He kicked started off the damn plot, that alone sets him on a different tier than ninety percent of characters.
Bored321 chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
The dilaogle's all practically the same. It doesn't hurt to swap up the lines while keeping the same results (or doing anyway with ones that got no-where). Makes it appear that you're just reading a canon-rehash, and stops a person from cringing at reusing lines word for word.
Jazebeth chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
omg thank you for letting Clovis live! I love it
skullcandyklive chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Okay, so you're going to be involving C.C. at some point and from what you said in the Author's notes, she won't be playing as Lelouch's enemy, which can only be good in my opinion, so that's a relief. Here's hoping this Clu-Clu fanfic
skullcandyklive chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
Okay, so I'm getting a little hooked here with how you're altering the elements in the code geass universe. I have to wonder if C.C. will get involved with Lelouch though or how V.V. is going to justify her murder of Marianne
skullcandyklive chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
The most unlikely partnership in the Code Geass universe...truth be told, I'm a big of fan of C.C. x Lelouch pairing, but I'm curious as to how this will go so I'll stick around.
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 6/18/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
james chapter 21 . 5/7/2017
Please continue the story, I really enjoy reading it and would love to have a good finally.
James
ssj3gohan007 chapter 21 . 4/30/2017
Great story! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next!
Rosenqueen chapter 21 . 3/27/2017