Reviews for Code Geass: A Different Code
darkanomoly chapter 16 . 11/21
This story is so good I had to stop at ch. 16. It depresses me when s story like this hasn't been updated in a long time.
Apprentice-kun chapter 8 . 10/20
Loved it really!
Apprentice-kun chapter 3 . 10/19
Loved that you let clovis live.
Apprentice-kun chapter 2 . 10/19
Very good!
brotosnoski chapter 1 . 10/19
No update please
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 21 . 7/29
this has been an excellent experience. Between the various differences to canon, the increased social interaction once lelouch has more people to confide in, the unexpected twists that define the plot as your own unique creation rather than the standard rehash, and above all else, the possibility that c.c., in an effort to get revenge for returning her to the horror that is mao's company, shall resort to the most depraved and inhumane action possible (that doesn't get some one killed). Forming a contract with milly ashford. regardless of whether that last one comes true or not, the rest makes this exactly what I was looking for in a code geass story. Thank you very much for writing as much as you have. I've really enjoyed the characters ( both their serious scenes and their more humorous ones. In the event rolo joins the black knights, will vv design special booster to help rolo make maximum use of his geass? Will kallen crack under the stress of dealing with so many unbearable egotists, sadists, and idiots? Have you completed any portion of the next chapter? Coming to a close, I hope things are well for you. And I hope to eventually see the next chapter. Until then I wish you pleasant days restful nights.
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 17 . 7/28
Actually since mao perceives thoughts as noise kallen can, In fact, affect , she would only be apple to dull them to a whisper raise them to an unbearable roar. the information contained in the thoughts would be undamaged. This is true of all geass dependent on indirect transfer of information (lelouch's victims must hear his commands). This story has been excellent so far and I hope to find more like it once I finish the remaining chapters.
read chapter 21 . 6/22
v.v would take all possible safety measures in case some one wants to mess with his contractors geasss
Fainfan chapter 21 . 5/31
I hope you do update his fic.

Epic line for this chapter

The Britannian exchange of opinions: You go to the emperor with your opinion and return with his.
Fainfan chapter 19 . 5/31
The section you made about Lyord was very well done. And it had an epic ending to it as well
Fainfan chapter 18 . 5/29
Been reading ur fics. And I must say it's very entertaining.
Fainfan chapter 15 . 5/28
These are Exciting chapters!
Republic chapter 21 . 5/27
Will this story EVER be UPDATED or what?! This story hasn't been updated since August 29, 2010; so please DO so!?
Fainfan chapter 14 . 5/27
Like the idea of the grenade