Reviews for Code Geass: A Different Code
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 21 . 2/6
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Is lelouch getting the gawain or not; just curious
T. Alana M chapter 21 . 1/6
I love this story. It's one of the most complex and enjoyable fanfics I've read, which is NOT easy to do with long stories. I hope you update this soon. :3. If you can't find the muse to write long chapters, I'd be happy with shorter ones, so long as there are updates. XD. Sorry for being greedy, but I just LOVE this story.
T. Alana M chapter 20 . 1/6
This was really cute.:3 But I kept remembering their deaths, particularly Euphemia's, and felt sad...
10 out of 10!
T. Alana M chapter 18 . 1/6
Well, there's one good thing about being a kid forever. No one ever suspects you
T. Alana M chapter 13 . 1/5
My absolute favorite chapter. 10, definitely 10
T. Alana M chapter 8 . 1/5
Ironically, VV IS his uncle, so they ARE related, even if they don't look alike..
Enjoying this story very much! I noticed that you haven't updated in 4 years and it doesn't say complete, so I hope you will update it.
reader chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
this is great. please update or put up for adoption
are you going to have Kagua arrive at the pizza making event and if so is she also going to run into lelouch and the others and discover their secret because that is something I could see her doing very quickly once she discovered he was alive. I also really like the connection you made between her and Nina. Not sure what I think about you sparing clovis, you seem to be making the Britannians a bit to likable, though I do like the bits with Jeremiah. About this Marcus guy, he sounds interesting and his arrival has the potential to create a heartbreaking reunion scene with Lelouch, but I'd like to hear more about him and his relationship with Lulu first, how they became friends and why he was willing to tear the world apart to help him. And are you going to have Lelouch actively try and break Marcus out of prison because thats what Id do if I was him.
Please update or give up for adoption
desperate chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Good God please update
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
I really like this story

but I dont like the sound of your OC. He sounds like a Mary Sue (hes like what 13 when he almost killed everyone as a Round?)?
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
sephiroth12285 chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
I hope Monica ends up being the one who gets sent...however I found this story interesting and I am curious on what else you have in mind if and when you ever return to this fanfic.
northernlion196 chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
I cant believe it

You actually made me like VV. Though I must say he acts a lot like Timetravel fic CC. I guess thats what happens if you use your head/logic and not act like an indifferent bitch. Plus I love the more sympathy from lelouch to his closer siblings. I always hate how clovis usually gets a bullet in his head, and lelouch never finds out how much cornelia cares about him and nunally in fanfics

Not sure if I like the sound of this Markus character, but whatever

Marianne possessing Dorothea is a very interesting thing. I always never liked how Dorothea is a glorified meatshield.

Too bad you dont update this story though. I would have loved to see what is going to happen. Even set up this story for adoption or something.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
I want Dorothea to play a much larger role please
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2014