Reviews for The Rest of Tomorrow
Maddy chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
atleast her heart is ok now.. she's on the road to recovery... baby steps... baby steps
classyashley chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
Yay i love this chapter it was so good.
glasgowgirl chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
Oh, loved the new chapter, so glad Nessie's on the mend now, cant wait for the next update, keep up the great work :) x x
emma217 chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
welcome back hope everything went good. great chapter
alicia83dra chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
What a brilliant continuation - I started reading it tonight and was unable to stop until the end of Chapter 17.

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
Very good! Hope you're doing better too!
glasgowgirl chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
oh i only just came across this story and love it.

I love post breaking dawn storys about edward,bella and nessie.

I loved the connection you used between Nessie and Jacob when the Werewolves had her, and the way you made Edward have taking care of Nessie his main priority, over getting revenge.

Your a very talented writer, and this is an amazing story,very well done, keep up the great work, can't wait for the next chapter.

glasgowgirl x

ps hope the surgery all went well...
emma217 chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
thanks so much good luck with everything!
A is for Angel chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
defintely defintely cant wait 4 more:)
Maddy chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
being a sick child is hard.. Poor Edward and BElla and Nessie.. :(

When Edward ran off, I was so worried.. but I'm glad she's ok now. Is it wrong of me to want Edward to be the one staying too?
Jennifer chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
I just wanted to tell you"wow" that was a great story. I loved it, it went so well with the other books. Very good job.
A is for Angel chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
hope your surgery goes well

awesome chapter
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
*cheers* Nessie's going to make it!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
Hope everything turns out well with your surgery!
distracted122 chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
I loved all the Edward and Nessie time. I hope that Jacob stays focused on whats best for Nessie, instead of focusing on his jealousy of Nahuel. To much of jealous, petty Jacob irritates me. This is propably one of the only stories I've read where I've thought Jacob was actually a good guy and enjoyed reading his pov's.

I hope your surgery goes well, and you have a speedy recovery. Thanks for the update.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »