Reviews for The Rest of Tomorrow
Maddy chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
oh Nessie... :(

I'm very glad Edward and Bella have a large family to help them out too. They'd go crazy without them.

Good luck with your surgery!
emma217 chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
well i cant wait for more but i understand u need surgey so good luck with everything! i will be waiting
A is for Angel chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
Alice chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
Wow I really love this story! I am new to fanfiction and haven't created an acount yet. I really like how you change the pov's. it keeps me into it. i can't wait for more!
distracted122 chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
Poor Renesmee. Things keep getting worse for her. I hate that she is suffering so much.

I liked that you had a lot of Bella and Nessie time in this chapter. It was good to see her interacting with Renesmee in a motherly way. I also loved the way you showed Emmetts pov. You take the time to show how much everyone loves Nessie, and thats exactly how it woud be. Nessies the only child that will be born to the Cullen family, and she would have all that love and support from them.

I also liked the way Bella questioned if turning Nikoli over to the volturi was the right thing to do and Emmett wishing he could have killed Nikoli.

This chapter had so much going on and I loved every minute of it. Just a wonderful chapter.
A is for Angel chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
Maddy chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
I'm always caught up with this story! xD

oh poor Nessie! And Edward and Bella... Their ONLY kid having to go through that... even being a vampire can't help :(
emma217 chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
i just love this story.. i was reading different again today and it was so good. these two stories are part of my top three faves stories... cant wait for more.. my heart goes out to nessie, with everything she has been through..
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
The flow of this chapter was very smooth and it was easy to conjure the images you described. I wish I were able to write this good.
distracted122 chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
Edward was so awesome in this chapter. When Renesmee said, "I knew you would come", it was such a powerful moment.

I can understand why Edward didn't want to go the way of revenge, but part of me wanted Nicoli to meet a horrible end. I wonder if Nessie would have less fear moving on if she new he was dead? I guess we'll find out if leaving Nicoli alive is something the cullens come to regret. I am eagerly awaiting the answer to this and so much more. Can't wait for an update.
Maddy chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Oh I'm so glad they got her! I wanted to cry when Renesmee called him Daddy and said she knew he'd come.. and he had to restart his heart.. that was probably one of the hardest things he ever had to do.

I see Edward as a changed man. He has a wife and a child, and yes Nicoli did some really bad things to his daughter, but you have to wiegh in on the fact that Renesmee is hurt and for Edward it is more important to maintain control even with their enemies and go back and be with his baby. - I get what you mean. But actually, I've always seen him that way. Always putting Nessie and Bella's need first. Always doing something for his love, regardless of what he wants.
emma217 chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
i am so happy tha they found her. i cant wait for more
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
In all honesty, I can understand why the battle was short. No one, not even Emmett wanted to play with them. They just wanted to get it done and get back to Nessie.
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 5/30/2009