Reviews for The Rest of Tomorrow
Maddy chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
I had a pretty good idea how my baby got hurt and had to focus on not breaking the stirring wheel. *sigh* that's control right there...

I understand more about Nicoli.. doesn't mean I don't freakin hate him.. especially if he's gonna use her as a pawn to give to the Volutri. there is no excuse kidnapping her from her parents...GR
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
I am loving seeing the Cullen's moving like a well-oiled machine. I know that the Cullen's are peaceful, but your writing gives me the feeling that they would be absolutely terrifying to come up against in a full scale battle, especially when it's to protect family. I do feel that Jake and Edward will be at the front of the line to get to the bastards that took Nessie...I don't think Edward's going to be as polite as he normally is lol. Keep up the good work!
distracted122 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
This was a great chapter, but I have a question. When Edward told Jacob to not run off and get himself captured, because the wherewolves could use him to make Renesme kill another human, does that mean she killed the girl that was with her? I hope your planning to write some of this chapter from Renesme's perspective...what was going on with her?

Thanks for the update.
Maddy chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
I dunno.. NIcoli didn't plan for the bears to die but yet he's forcing Nessie to kill. or just killing her only source of comfort in front of her..Anna's death was heartwrenching *Sniff* I really CAN'T wait until Edward kicks his ass.. poor girl.. must be traumatized
emma217 chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
wow i cant wait for more.. this is getting so good
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
This story is excellent! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
distracted122 chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
That was my favorite chapter so far. I could just feel Nessie's desperation. Even though the wherewolfs are not torturing her in the physical sense, emotionally they are really messing with her. I'm glad she was able to connect with Jacob. I hate they killed Anna in front of her, and now they want her to kill Natalie. Poor Renesme. She is definately going to need a good therapist after this experience.

This story is just so good. I can only hope more people find it. I have added this to my favorites and its definately one of my favorites, right now. Can't wait for the next update.
bella c'ella luna chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
oh, the part with anna was heartwrenching!
bella c'ella luna chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
hi ella!

sorry, i know it's been a while since i reviewed. your chapter updates have been sitting in my mailbox just begging to be read!

so first let me just say - wow. this story took a whole new turn that i wasn't expecting. the way nessie was kidnapped was very dramatic and well-written; i could feel their panic.

and poor nessie! jeez...i'm so anxious for answers! i keep rereading, thinking there will be a clue, but instead i have all of these weird half-baked ideas in my head, lol.

i love it! you are really an excellent writer. i'm excited for the next update!

luna

p.s. i love that you put peter pan in there!
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
luv it defintely cant wait 4 more:)
Maddy chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Oh yes... I was very happy with it,, especially that Rosalie scene at the end.. :)

I was very ssad about Harvey and Gracie :( it's just disturbing that they would even go that far... I can't wait until Edward finds them and unleashes his fury... *RAWR*

My daughter is too much like me, she worries about everyone in her life, what they think about her, and what effect she has on them by the things she does on a day to day basis- too true.

“Do you know how much our baby loves you?”- I didn't get that vibe in BD, but in this story.. definitely...
distracted122 chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
I love this story! Edward and Bella are just great in this chapter, and how Edward compared how he feels now to when he left Bella...just awesome. I can't believe that the wherewolfs killed Harvey and Gracie. They even destroyed Jack. Sad.

Edward does need to get over his feelings about his daughter being different. She's never going to be "normal", not even in the vampire sense. Edward, I always feel has been strong, and I just want him to be able to face the reality of the situation instead of burying his head in the sand. I felt like he really started to do that toward the end of this chapter.

Wonderful chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
emma217 chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
this is so good. i jst love it. cant wait for more
Maddy chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
The stupid cat licked my hand and I shut my eyes. “Daddy, find me before I have to kill Saber.”- *sniff* poor Renesmee!

Maddy, I'll take care of Edward in the next few chapters just for you. :) - Thank you...everyone always forgets to take care of him... as if he's not kicking himself in the balls already...
A is for Angel chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
aw i liked the tiger

bt its ok

the chapter was amazing anywayz:)
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »