Reviews for Beloved
AmandaSingh0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
absolutely amazing.
The Masked Idiot chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
You have done an awesome job condensing g all that happened in canon, and have made it just as emotional and awesome In The short story. The end was especially nice, with that bolder effect yeah.
lyl wind chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This made me cry so much. It was extremely well written and conveyed Itachi's feelings spectacularly. Awesome job.
RedMoonNight chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really loved. It was extremely emotional.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Itachi loved his lil bro so very much! Great sad story
DaggerPen chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was spectacular. Just gorgeous and heartbreaking. You captured Itachi extremely well, I think, and the scene with Shishui was excellent. Great job!
Liisiko chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This almost made me cry. It's really sweet but sad. Itachi really didn't diserve the crappy fate he got.
Rayar chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
A very nice read. It pulled at my heartstrings so much :(

I agree that the battle between the Uchiha brothers was really really sad, knowing that Itachi sacrificed his whole life and everything for his little brother and shouldering the heavy burden, for so long, without letting anyone-in particularly, Sasuke-know the real truth, even if he was to be forever branded and remembered as a murderer and traitor, instead of a loving brother in death...

Itachi's really an interesting and deep character whom I like very much (my favorite, actually ). I think you did wonderfully at depicting his thoughts in those memories with Sasuke :) Makes it all the more saddening though (which I totally don't blame you!)
kacame chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
really cute and sad
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
What a good story! You portray the tragedy of Itachi's life so well. You did a good job of showing his friendship with Shisui, and Sasuke's early friendship with Naruto. I especially like the line "The tear that he'd shed that night because of Sasuke were the last ones that weren't made of blood." Shisui's death scene was good too-I've always liked the theory that he gave his life willingly, rather than Itachi killing his best friend in cold blood.
superanimated chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
aw
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw
carzla chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh gosh, you got me crying at the end where Itachi smiled. Yes, the last fight between Itachi and Sasuke is probably the saddest to occur. I cried reading those chapters.

I love the way you wrote Itachi. It's even more tragic that Shisui had told Itachi to kill him to obtain the Mangekyou. I don't know what else to say but that I really love this. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Fowl, you sure know how to make an emo girl cry... Please keep this up, your stories are an inspiration to all, one mistake that I realized only seconds after I read it, once you put sasuke instead of Shisui...
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
...-bursts into tears-

That was so sweet and fluffy at the beginning, slowly getting more bitter..and then pure misery as the end dawned. Jeez.

Terrific work. You're a great writer.

*goes to the corner of woe*