Reviews for The Darkness Within The Hero
Natsuki D chapter 5 . 3/16
Can you... You know just like update this and also have another version of it?
Lofi Lokison chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
ohhhh pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeee continue XD :)
Sapherer chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
O-o Please tell me your going to update this soon
LiveToTell chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
i think its really good... please update soon!
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
love how you made hichigo poke ichigo and kick him funnny
wolfdragonful chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Sick! Awesome idea! Can't wait!
Willowsnake chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
You like switching POVs, don't you? LOL. You actually have a knack for it. Me? Not a strong point.
Ichiberrylover chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
AW! i love ur story! when are you going to finish it! DX i must no wats going to happen next!
Galimaufry chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
I really wanted to see how this ended...*sobs*
BlessingNinjaPirate chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
NO! Argct Agct *Cough Chokes Cough!*

Awh I'm sad that you're deleting the story but I s'pose it's okay seeing as you're only taking it away to improve!

I shall review every chapter when you start to post it anew because the plot was quite awesome!

Good Luck!

P.s. *Sneaks around and virtually jumps on your back!* Heh heh, I felt the need for that, but seriously good luck writing. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Aw man, the story's being deleted? Oh well at least it's being redone instead of permanently deleted. On another note, it's being deleted the day before my b-day! I know, so random. (I'm crazy, I admit it.) ;
mama-Ichigo chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
hehehehahahaha he is going to die.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Ouch Ichi's scaring everyone. I still don't quite get why Hichigo wanted to fight but he's crazy... Also the meeting I was talking about in my last comment was the arrancar meeting not the shinigami meeting. ;
TealEyedBeing chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
XD i love how you wrote Hichi-kins at the end. lolz that's cute. and Ichi-berry! :3 aww~!
mama-Ichigo chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
wowzers! I like your story *scratches behind my head* yours is much, much netter then mine heh heh? is their yaoi between Ichigo and Grimmjow?