Reviews for The Trouble with Words
ashureechan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh my gosh! This was really good! You're a very good writer and I loved the ending. You really captured Katsura's personality as well as Ikumatsu's. Keep up the good work!
kurasuchi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is too cute! Please write more IkuZura stories! I just find it completely plausible that Gintoki would find out, and make fun of him because of it. Anyway, good job!
Rhaide AND Souichirou-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
what?, it's already finished? and i was waiting for the next chapter...awwww...oh well it's goood. i've been craving for zuramatsu romance and zura's just too cute when he's in love. gawr! i want more!
Number-SE7EN-Mrs.Gluttony chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
love love loved it! Katsura and Ikumatsu are one of my favorite parings! so I was really happy to find this! I'm sad they don't have a bigger fan base. in my opinion they are the most likely couple to become Canon(that's what you call it right?) cuz did you know?(little history lesson) the real person Katsura is based on actually married the person who Ikumatsu's character is based on!
hanipman chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Haha love it. Especially the reference to the sayings at the end.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was good! But... for awhile, my eyes began to quickly skim the middle subconsciously. Ive already read the reviews and do agree that you wanted to go in depth into his thoughts, but i felt like it was dragging onwards... and onwards... i was waiting for some action, like for example, walking IN the shop or something. It was like a flashback but a REALLY long one. you get what I mean? Ppl may say what they wanna say about your writing style portrayed here, but you know, add a little action or SOMETHING to keep the readers interest and not have them practically force themselves to continue reading. I dont mean to be offensive, just giving tips.
LilithL chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I absolutely love it! Great story!
Kyandanko chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
awesome work yup yup, i really like ur writing style and how u dug into katsura's thoughts rather then just throwing in some random thoughts yup yup. also the part where u hint that gintoki cares about katsura (in a friendly way) was really sweet yup yup. it's kinda refreshing to finally see a straight love besides the okitaxkagura ones that everyone seems to write about, i don't really mind it but honestly, i really think that kagura and sougo should just stay as good (fighting) friends yup yup. besides, katsuraxikumatsu make a better couple in my opinion yup yup. but anyway, keep writing awesome stories cause ur writing is really good! yup yup.

sorry for boring u if i did yup yup.
Ink Kissed chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh dear. Just marry me, I love Gintama with all my heart. I also love this couple, and I really don't think many people write about them. I've been thinking about writing a story about these two. Anywho, this was just...fantastic. Your words blend perfectly, and I can just imagine every little thing. I love Gin and especially Katsura. He's such a silly guy, flabbergasted and in love - I hope - with Ikumatsu. You just made my day, thank you for writing this:)
cdcase chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
nicely written! You wrote Katsura perfectly!
Logastella Krustallos chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aha, this is perfect, it's too perfect. You've got the characterization down...I must applause you :) Your writing style is great, it has so much substance.
Inspire4ever chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I think I've read this before, but I have no idea why I didn't review it back then. This is a really good read and you have a great style of writing, which I really admire. I liked your portrayal of Gin's seemingly nonchalant, but in actuality, very deep understanding of his friend's predicament. Your descriptions of both the settings and the characters, although sparingly used, are incredible.
CriticalAssessment chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is good. I love this pairing, and I loved that episode. The pairing has historical context, and few people write about them. Such a joy to find a well-written piece about two of my favorite characters. I hope you write more about them.

I saw that you wrote a piece with Ukitake/Unohana hints to it. Also another one of my fave pairings. Will have to check that out.
taoueriT chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Finally, an Ikumatsu/Kasura fic! And a really cute one, too! Insightful Gintoki is awesome and it's great to see Zura so insecure about love when he's usually a wood block, emotionally speaking. I really enjoyed this, keep writing!

taoT
DesireeR.Shiori chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh that was just cute!

Loved it, nice job!_

YAY Katsura and Ikumatsu forever!

~Shiori-chan~_*