Reviews for Dead Reckoning
CSIGurlie07 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Awesome use of "One shot, one kill." Oorah!
Hope06 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
wow ""Funny thing about games boss. They’re played as a team.”" one line and it speaks volumes as does the ending where no words were needed to communicate.

Amazing job you nailed Gibbs' and Tony's relationship
Hope06 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
WOW what a powerful chapter. I can imagine that this was exatly what was going through Gibbs head.

Very well written
pdljmpr6 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Oh great Tony/Gibbs moment. I like Tony getting to make a point to, and Gibbs acknowledging it. Wish this scene had been on the show...

pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Oh yes, I love that you went more in depth with this scene. I def think Gibbs would have trouble with how that went down. I mean, it was funny and all on the show, but Gibbs has had too many close calls with his team for him to shrug it off without so much as a second thought. Esp with Kate and everything. Great job.

pdljmpr6 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
LOL! Great stuff. IC and funny!

pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
haha, gr8 gabby moment, both on and off screen.

unique.and.proud chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Good one. I liked Simon Says, I wasn't ever any good at it though... :D Great little batch of tags. Hopefully you're not too busy and we can expect some more?
unique.and.proud chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
That scene was brilliant! :D I loved it, I mean it was truly awesome - Ziva is just super cool! And this tag was great, nice insight into Gibbs.
unique.and.proud chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
LMAO! :) Love the Tony/Gibbs interaction, I think it's what you do best. I can completely picture this as being a missing scene from the episode.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I have to say, I'm impressed with the restraint you've shown in not turning this one into a totally Gabby one ;) It was great though, really in character.
Hope06 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
nice job Gibbs that defiently caught Tony off gaurd.

I so laughed at this line in the show it was so funy and soo Tony
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
cute Abby.

and I I can defiently believe that if Abby goes Gibbs will too.

I loved this it was light yet serious all at the same time
Miss Mila chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Lol, I love Tony.

Great job with all the chapters so far!

Mila
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
“Its simple Abs…you go, I go."

What a SWEET line!

I loved it, and I can really see Gibbs' saying this.

Great job!