Reviews for Paradoxically Enough
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this!
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This was a nice story. I'm just starting to read Harry/Hermione stories and I enjoyed this one. It had a very serious tone that I didn't expect, but I thought worked well. You are definitely good at writing the romance stories with a more serious tone. I thought that you spaced out their meetings well and transitioned well between them, nothing was awkward. But, honestly, I think that my favorite part was your use of quotes in the story. They fit perfectly and were beautiful. Keep writing.
inkstreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You are such a good writer! I've been looking for HHr stories for a while now and it saddens me that they are quite hard to come by. Keep on writing this kind of stuff!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Not to worry about how quickly poor Seamus was given his walking papers. Another good one, again. Can you tell I am home today? Once I start reading I can't stop and you are such an amazing author! But I should get back to my own fic. Thanks again for this beautiful story.

Elena
steph-901 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I read this on but never reviewed, but I absolutley love it! The use of quotes and stuff was great!
midnightxwings chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i loved the quotes. great job, very well written story. loved it! :)
liz22463 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
NICE! LOVED this one! I originally thought that they weren't going to get back together, so it would fit with the original story, but I like this ending better. I think Hermione should have made Harry grovel more though. It would have been HILARIOUS. :D!