Reviews for Star Fox Liberation
Phocks chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
I meant to review earlier, sorry. I really like the story, I was on the edge of my seat as I read it. It was an exciting story, nice job.
Phocks chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Yes, this is a good story. So far, I'm going on to chapter 2. But I bet it'll be as good as this one. Keep up the good work.
Dark Maiden95 chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Please update soon, the suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
why the hell havent you been reposting chapters! if you start a story as good as this one at least dont be as dam selfish as your being to leave it at that. It really pisses ppl off! so get off your ass and finish what you started!
Erika chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
This story is awesome! I like the characters you've chosen and the emotion you put in your words! If you upload the next chapter could you email me and tell me there up? (i don't have an account on fanfiction) again I love your work and keep it up!...looking foward to it! ()
Jetzul chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Really epic! I'm not a huge fan of cliffhangers but this one is amazing! Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
PurplePythonStudios chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i check nearly every day to see if youve updated. youre doing an amazing job so far! the suspence is KILLING ME! xD
IZZY03 chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
I read your story, and I must say... It was AWESOME! I really like the brotherhood between Falco and Fox. I hope to see another chapter soon D because this story is great! Wait... Great isnt enough... What about incredible? Awesome? What the hell! I hope to see another chapter soon! (I doubt it...)
Gaaraxluvr chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
Eeek! This fic totally has me fangirling out. I love it! Great plot twists! Please post the next chapter ASAP, I'm dying to read it.
twaxer chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
Just letting you know that I'm still checking like every day to see if you have updated! Please don't give up!
Ginger chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
YAY! this rocks, I can't wait to find out what happens next

I don't normally read fan fiction so I'm not sure what to say, sorry
Azchara chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Hi

I love this story and how you write.

Please finish it. or at least say that you wont, cause the suspense it's killing me.

Thanks anyway for this great 15 chapters.

good bye and good luck.
twaxer chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Oh my goodness! I love this story! The suspense is killing me and I'm going crazy...Please update soon! You are a fantastic writer!