Reviews for Always
judysam936 chapter 26 . 2/25
OH I wish u would finish this. It's a great story
ncismcabbyfan101 chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
Wish it was finished !
Mcabby lover chapter 26 . 9/13/2013
I hate reading books and papers but I really love your story and in the first chapters I really thought its was I part of a season but then I read that it was you that wrote it and I was really impress. I would like to have a continuation but I know it's hard but I really love your story made of Ncis. And now it's my favorite book. I see it like a book, I really great book. 3
Phantastic Gleek chapter 26 . 1/23/2012
Which season is this based in?

Could maybe Abby have an acident that leads to her being able to have kids?(weird but that's me)

McGee maybe could get shot?

Just some surgestions. Plz don't kill me.
Gabby chapter 26 . 11/24/2010
OMG I absolutely LOVE this story! (I know a year late..but better late than never) This is definitely one of my favorite McAbby stories ever, possibly just bumped up to #1 fav. I know its been a year since you've updated, but it won't stop me from hoping somewhere down the line you will come back and update it. If not just know you wrote a wonderful story and I'm so happy I came across it. )
C. E. Mott chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
this is such a brilliant story, I'm practically addicted!
bobbybobboo chapter 26 . 5/5/2010
That was brilliant i loved the story line.I realy enjoyed some of the mystery of the story with the panik attacks and everything!

GOOD JOB ! ! !
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Interesting
kalicious chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
Oh, interesting.
kalicious chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
YAY! LURVE THIS STORY! This is my *pauses to count* third favorite McAbby story, ever. Great job!
kalicious chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
*Continues to procrastinate* Oh, so sad. I'm sniffling. But that's because of my cold... Great job.
kalicious chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
Still procrastinating, still getting better.
kalicious chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
Lovely. Procrastination Better story.
kalicious chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Oh, this is even better when your procrastinating studying for a big test... Great job.
kalicious chapter 8 . 2/18/2010