Reviews for Storytelling Talents and Acting Skills
Toma chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
HAHAHA OH MY GI D U CANT BREATH E HAHAHA
Nikki Bapat chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was one of the most hilarious things I've EVER read! I was laughing as I read this and that never usually happens to me while reading.
Please keep writing, you're brilliant!
AzureKate chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
i am dying
this is perfect
showing it to everybody
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I was laughing so hard and attempting to conceal it...again...because people are around and I didn't really want the weird looks. Highly entertaining. Great job.
StrugBlack chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Okay... LOL! I still can't stop laughing! Oh, and because of that, I'll be cursing this story! I was LITERALLY rollign on the floor laughing, until I accidentally pushed my CPU and the computer shut down... Well, damn... Still, this was soooo ultimately funny! XD (I just died on the 'my puppy... died' thing) Really, Schneizel? XD
Supreme-King-of-Awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow! That was hilarious! I loved it so much! I would point out my favorite part, but... (and I'm not trying to sound cliche or anything) I loved the whole thing. I don't have a favorite part! XD Good job
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Laughed so hard i started to cry. Had to stop 3 times to catch my breath. Total crack awesomeness:)
Liebestraum chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I actually stumbled across this via Google; your story is one of the first results for searches of Kanon Maldini. And I must say-what a gem this was. Hilarious. :) I was laughing the whole way through, and your ending is so silly. It's also nice to see Cornelia with Guildford; I always did hate the canon ending.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love this story I read it three times.
Kipi-chan13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I laughed so much!It was hilarious, you have a good humor xD

Cornelia was so *can't comment 'cause still is laughing*
Aegistic chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I really loved the ending. It was also very easy to follow even though there were a few mistakes, but thoroughly enjoyable
Shin Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Best. Crackfic. EVER.

I swear, I laughed so much that I was crying! Thank you so much, you totally made my day *rolls off the chair laughing*
Aretaic chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
LOL! This story is sooo funny... I like their interactions, really. Soory for the uber short review! (I'm rushing!).. BUt I really love your story, funny.
Shin chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I. love. It.
I swear I laughed so much that I was crying... I love you, seriously, this is the best crackfic EVER.
Dragons Chaotica chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love this story. No seriously it's one of my all-time-favorites! Love the pairing and the humor you used made me hyperventilate slightly. I needed a great laugh and this story delivered! Well done!