Reviews for A Class Act
Gomizia chapter 9 . 7/2
oh my, this is a really really good harem. i'm sad that this was updated seven years ago. I want to know what happened in Hinata's past. And i loooove every naruhina moments in this. I love Tobi's antics, and i love Gaara so much, he's just so weird lol. Kakashi creeps me out, wouldn't want to get too close to him heheh.
will you come back please? it's too good of a story to be left unfinished :(
Gomizia chapter 8 . 7/2
Itachi lmao jdgajhsjasksjsjs xD
Gomizia chapter 5 . 7/1
Tobi deserves a freaking Oscar for that
Gomizia chapter 4 . 7/1
my, this is depressing! I just want to hug hinata so bad! My baby! Also who's that redhead? Sasori? Gaara?
Gomizia chapter 3 . 7/1
oh i really really feel bad for her! too much for the poor girl..
Gomizia chapter 2 . 7/1
ooo i love naruto! what a supportive boy! and gaara lol he's so weird in ways i can't even talk about but i love him xD
love sasori too. I wish there was Tobi good boy too, he's hilarious!
Gomizia chapter 1 . 7/1
Great characterization. And aww Naruto always rooting for Hinata! Love it so far!
thorl chapter 9 . 1/19/2017
I laughed so hard.. I hope you continue this story
thorl chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
XD she is so cute!
PalesaRoy chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
oh... my poor Hinata! Shit... this must be one of the worst experiences in her life. And there's still more to come though! Oh Author-chan, don't do this to our Hime... it really hurts to see her cry like this.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
omg i can not stop laughing this is amazing :) please update soon :)
jeon snow chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
I love fics like this, and I love you as an author for putting this "a poor excuse to write a Hinata harem fic" because reverse harem fics are never poor excuses!
Krishka chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
It was nice AU fix with a very different storyline. I laughed liked crazy with Tobi-Naruto interaction. So I hope you update it, and giving Hina a spine in the process. Though a lot can be gauged from her childhood experience, but I feel ultimately she'll shine and the boys will start listening to her, and she'll be their DM willingly, for the whole term.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
We were patient. ..for 4 goddamned years!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Good you I r hilarious! ! I laughed my pants off in the whole fic! Please u got to update not only fkr me but from the goodness of ur heart to every sad sucker out there!