Reviews for True Love Ways
LottieLouise.x chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i love this its really cute :)
alliebearlove chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw that was so sweet! i loved it!)
tayB chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aww, how sweet! i love that oliver had lilly plan out her perfect date. very creative on his and your part. great job, very cute.
Countrygurl212 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
E! This was ADORABLE! I loved it with all of my heart! :) I'm SO adding this to my favorite stories. I listened to the True Love Ways song as i was reading it and it is an amazing song.
peaceloveejonas chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
aw, that was insanely cute. that needs to happen to me, seriously. i fell back in love with loliver hehe. buut, i still love me some nilly. amazing job girl.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aww...how adorable! I loved it - much better than the canon thing with the apples and Coldplay. Good job!
SporadicInsanity chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh my gosh, I think I just got a cavity... or three. That was super, super adorable.

Cover your ears, please, while I proceed to squeal loudly.
KRYRAM chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
THIS IS THE FIRST LOLLIVER FIC THAT I ACTUALLY ENJOYED READING. YOU MANAGED TO KEEP THE TWO IN CHARACTER- A HARD THING TO DO WHEN DEALING WITH FLAT DISNEY CHARACTERS. HOWEVER YOU ADDED DIMENSION TO THEM. GOOD JOB.
nymphadora-era chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is very good. I love the buildup. And I can imagine Oliver roping Lilly into something like this. *squee* Loliver is canon. Very surreal, isn't it?
Unknowndreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
aw

that was so cute ! -

make me almost cry! lol, well not really but you get what i mean :P

-unknowndreamer

ps. i could NEVER go through the notebook without crying...

shayjay83038 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I thought that this was amazing! Lilly and Oliver acted just as they would in the show, I think. It was so adorable. Favorited!
CatchTheRainbow chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was so incredibly awesome! You should do more stories like that! :D
IheartORANGE chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I loved it...it was perfect! Their mannerisms were exactly what I pictured-this could so be an episode-but we still have WIDLAY (The episode where Loliver turns to reality) on the way-I'm waiting to watch it...13 more days :D
1italianbella chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
cute!
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aww that's so fricking adorable! i love the walmart stuff, oliver just goofing around while lilly does all the work. you're amazing!