Reviews for Lungri
crackerjack642 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You did an awesome job! I like the details you used. They were very descriptive. Also, the plot was creative. All in all, you did a great job on this JB story! :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow... You write a MEAN 'Shere Khan dies' story! O.O That was absolutely amazing! U The realism, the changes in Shere Kahn, the developments through the years, his feelings on Mowlgi... ROCK ON! This truly was one of the best JB stories I've ever seen1 *U*
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
In contrast to the fantasy of the original story OR the film, neither of which I had seen, this IS a grim realistic depiction of old age for a tiger, an explanation of why wild carnivores can become man-eaters. I wonder if..what if somebody wore a mask on the back of his or her head? I read that these big cats will not attack if the intended victim appears to be looking at the predator.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very well written, and definitly interesting to read. I think you did a very good job exploring Shere Khan's reason for wanting death, and even having people sympathize with that. Or at least, I sypmpathize with it. It took me a few reads of the line to fully comprehend that Shere Khan would be old and his claws dull, and all I could think in my head was "That can't be right... that can't be right..."

Anyway, nice job. Well done.
Demonwolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This was an extremely well-done story. I really felt for Shere Khan and it was easy to imagine him wanting to die as a man-eating tiger by the hands of Man rather than just fading away. Great job!