Reviews for Ramen Doodles
zigmas chapter 20 . 9/25
LOOOL at Kakashi's "Marshmallow Man".
zigmas chapter 18 . 9/25
Will you do this for the War and 700?
zigmas chapter 17 . 9/25
Ah, stupid me.
It's T-1010 actually.
zigmas chapter 16 . 9/25
T-10, loool!
zigmas chapter 1 . 9/25
And I don't mind other pairings, as long as it's funny, still has Hinata at least somewhere, and is NOT NaruSaku with an OOC Sakura.
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 7/14
Intro three. Just... Intro three. It's all you really need.
unless done by a horrible writer which i knew once but he was in my old army unit and got blown up i miss my bro in all but blood but he is tormenting god with his horrible stories R.I.P david zarachnes
kake chapter 34 . 3/18
Wow, you've got some of these ideas have some serious potential, I especially love this one and the Godzilla cross over, mostly because I love ideological conflicts and intrigue, and the fact that when sakura's negative traits are dealt with by a competent writer she becomes like the ultimate mary-sue that you're compelled to love. I wish you had the time and ability to put these stories together.
Azdoine chapter 47 . 2/19
How can naruto be circumcised? Does't he have a healing factor?
Thean Crow chapter 1 . 1/24
my sides! my sides hurt! XD
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
A metal Gear naruto would be awesome man
DeathPaladin chapter 37 . 12/7/2014
An alternative take on this:

The DC comics character Blue Devil is a human transformed into a demon. He's also a devout Catholic. Ergo, he begins to burn if he sets foot on 'holy ground'. It would be interesting if, because of Kyuubi, the same thing happened with Naruto. His faith is devout and unshakable, yet he can't set foot on any form of consecrated ground without crippling agony.
Leonas chapter 51 . 8/4/2014
in your defense... they are pretty good lemons...
Leonas chapter 45 . 8/3/2014
roads... unity... a forgotten plan. New inspiration