Reviews for Ramen Doodles
With ur talent i say shoot the stars down.
Lunarium chapter 6 . 2/7
I just started reading this and please do a multichapter story on dolphins man I'm laughing tears here
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
First this comment could apply to every single one of these ramen doodles. They are all amazingly written, all excellently developed, and all hilarious/funny. I loved the part on this chapter when Hinata starts doing cartwheels and setting off fireworks. I will definitely read your other works if this quality of writing is in all your work. Please keep writing.
Lazurman chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
The new Zilla always makes me feel so warm and fluffy on the inside. Power to the Kaiju!
Lazurman chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
You too? C'mon, let's get a brofist up in here! Perverts forever!

..._
*brofist*
Lazurman chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
I read this in the Cookie Monster's voice. My sister thinks I'm insane. :P
Lazurman chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
What? No. WHAT? NO! *hysterical gibbering* FUCK YYYEEEAAAHHH!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
...I fucking love ramen.
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
I like it. The spider summoning makes him/you unique, but not with some random made-up superpower.
SomebodyLost chapter 53 . 5/18/2013
The oc self inserts were pretty good. I would love to see a full fledged fic for it. ;D
You will fear my laser face chapter 43 . 5/4/2013
I just thought of guy as an andorian.
Dracco chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
You know? Out of all the versions of Naruto/StarTrek crossovers you've tried, I liked the first one the best. It honestly had the most potential to be an original piece. All the others seem to be StarTrek dressed up in Naruto costumes.

Naruto, last desendent of the Crew of the USS Namikaze, who became Clan Namikazi, discovers his heritage, after years of struggle he repairs the Namikazi and refits it to be able to run off of chakra, since after near a century of use the anitimatter tanks are near empty.

After losing to Madara Naruto takes as many people as he can to the ship. Realizing that the planet is lost the new crew, made of survivors and Naruto's clones, need to get reenforcements and try find their way back to Federation space to ask for help.

Be interesting to see what a moderen TNG ship would make of the Namikazi.
Toby860 chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Why did naruto say he dislikes oma desala
omnimon12 chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Hyuuga Hinata doing backflips and cartwheels with sparklers, flares and other assorted fireworks? Now THAT would be a sight to see...
swartzvald chapter 19 . 2/21/2013