Reviews for My life without you
Jesstew chapter 22 . 7/19
I like this story but their fights are so stupid. All of them. I mean, come on! They can't not fight for one day over stupid things? Geez this Bella is fucking annoying.
Emx1490 chapter 23 . 9/14/2015
I'm sorry but this bella is the most annoying ever! She turns everything about her, other than loosing her parents I honestly feel like Edward deserves better- she treats him like shit
WiseOldSoul chapter 37 . 3/7/2014
in majority of fanfics edward is "perfect" and bella is
full of self doubt, self sacrificing (wrongly) and neurotic with
quick to accuse and come to the wrong conclusion issues.

this story did not disappoint. this edward was so loving and supportive as he usually is...while bella continues to be the inadequate woman who somehow got the hot perfect guy just b/c he is the yin to her yang, salt to her pepper, the jelly to her peaNUT butter... which makes the rest of us wonder, just where the heck is the SOUL to my MATE?

Enjoyed your story,
ty for writing :)
Sungazer chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
WOW!... this story has just captured me. I can't stop reading.
Sungazer chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
I've been enjoying this story, and reading since yesterday, however, I have to say this is the most annoying Bella I have read. What does Edward have to do bleed out before she trusts the love he has for her. Her insecurities are going to push Edward away. Edward has proven himself on every level and she is so self absorbed and self centered, it becoming hard to read her. Again, because it seems no matter what Edward does or says it is not enough for her. After a while Edward needs to feel reciprocated love too, he is not being unreasonable. It's her she need to get her act together. He wants to let the world know about there relationship she wants to hide it and then she gets mad and judgemental when he wants their first experience to be memorable. Also she is thinking more about her friendships then her relationship which BTW her friends all have their boyfriends she will be left alone. Edward is all about her and she needs to realize it.

There are 20 more chapters please... I hope she gets it together.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/2/2012
Loved the story it was lovely
Dil9 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Oh I feel so sorry for Bella
Mrsk81 chapter 37 . 5/27/2012
Great story! Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish thanks for sharing.
Sonnenschein chapter 22 . 5/9/2012
Bellas is so annoying...

I'd like to smack some common sense into her right now!

All this whining,the stupid insecurities and the self pity.

Come on!She can't be that dumb!

She is the one that behaves like a bitch in heat,not Edward. -_-

Your story is great,by the way XD
ANewFan chapter 37 . 4/7/2012
I have read this amazing story everytime I want a good laugh or cry. So I just dont get why this story on has about 570 comments.
spannieren chapter 37 . 2/16/2012
cute story :)
annonymous chapter 35 . 12/9/2011
This has to be the stupidest Bella on the planet. Even if she died there would be no guarantee he wouldn't hurt or kill the Cullen's and by her just handing herself over to him she's made it all so easy for him.

At the beginning of this story Edward came off as such a douche but since he's realized how much he loves Bella he's been nothing but the perfect boyfriend and Bella does nothing but sabotage everything. Was she beaten over the head during her attack?

Please do us a favor and let Phil kill her.
teamedward1100000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
lol i love the ending "Bella Swan can take care of herself thank you very fucking much" DAMN RIGHT! and thats why Bellas awsome! she don't take shit from NONE!

LUV IT!
Ricki013 chapter 37 . 8/2/2011
I loved it!
KatieElizabethRose chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This looks like a great fanfiction! I can't wait to read the rest. You are a good author. Thanks so much for writing!