Reviews for My Life Without You
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 37 . 10/30/2017
Definitely like older Edward & Bella better! This epi saved the story.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 36 . 10/30/2017
Sooooooooo how did Edward find her? You spent chapters over them doing nothing but fighting over stupid shit and then this stuff that can be drawn out for angst/drama is over in a chapter.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 35 . 10/30/2017
Wow she just up and walked out with him...instead of maybe yelling at the top of her lungs that he was the person who killed her parents! I don't get her AT ALL.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 34 . 10/30/2017
#1 I never wanna read about Edward's smelly jeans...just eww

#2 E & B have only been together for a month, definitely less than two, and Bella is proposing when just a few days ago she was sure Edward was lying to her, blah, blah, blah...sorry but just totally unbelievable.

Looking back at older reviews looks like you guys may not have updated frequently towards the end. This story started out really good and it feels like you guys had trouble finishing...? I'm still sticking it out though...
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 33 . 10/30/2017
Thank God she finally told someone!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 32 . 10/30/2017
Aren't the cops following them?! Why did she not point him out right then and there?! I thought it was James...is it Phil?
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 29 . 10/30/2017
Is it really the person who killed her parents? My first thought was that it was Tanya and her friends...hmmmmmm
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 28 . 10/30/2017
Esme knew all along hahaha Love her!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Fucking HATE Tanya...every single time!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 26 . 10/30/2017
Thanks for not making them fight AGAIN haha. I kinda see what Bella means when he wasn't losing his shit over her in a mini skirt but I see where Edward is coming from as well...he already wants her so the mini skirt makes not much of a difference. I see where Bella can be offended but then I also see where she should be happy about that...that he wants her all the time!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
I hate flouncing stories so I'm gonna stick with it but I am SO OVER how bipolar Bella is...she is the WORST Bella I've ever read. Last few chapters have been agonizing. She's totally "in love" with Edward but come another person/stranger, it's completely gone and she's suddenly "confused" or "known all along" he was lying...**eyeroll**

Haven't reviewed as I usually read from my phone and it's a pain in the butt. Agree with other reviewers...the story has some great moments but Bella is so unlikeable...disappointing.
Nannyjojo chapter 37 . 10/23/2017
It wouldn't have been them without a proposal like that. Lol.
That was funny.
Poor Edward.
That hotel have a habit if loosing bookings.
Glad it all worked out in the end.
Thank you for sharing.
Nannyjojo chapter 35 . 10/23/2017
She's an idiot.
But I can see why she did it.
Nannyjojo chapter 34 . 10/23/2017
It's like she's using sex to forget her troubles. Lol
I wonder if Esme and Carlisle know more than they've let on seeing they were so worried about then being gone for so long.
Nannyjojo chapter 33 . 10/23/2017
Well she got it all out at least.
This must be hell.
But I agree with Edward and Carlisle, she shouldn't be pushing people away.
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »