Reviews for My Life Without You
Linds14 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Oh wow, this was so sad having her parents die like that :( And honestly, I can't believ what an asshole Edward is. He is so concerned about how this is ruining his life? After her parents were just murdered, she was beaten up, and is now an orphan? And he thinks her moving in for less than a year is ruining his life? what a prick. I can't believe Carlisle and Esme didn't chew him out a bit more, he deserves it.

I did think it was funny though, how they felt the spark when they touched but they both put negative terms for it, like how Edward said she must be the spawn of satan and Bella said he must have a new STD...funny hehe
jaime12576 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
A friend suggested this story to me. I'm glad she did :)
StefaniJo chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
wow, this is some deep stuff. i never thought that she would wind up an orphan and having to live with the cullens! and what the hell is edward's problem. i know he hates her, but does he really not realize that her parents were murdered and she was brutally attacked, what an a-hole!
InmyimaginationIlive chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
really good keep it up x
sfb chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! You have to update asap!
polemic chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Wow, he's a bigger dick than I'd thought you'd allow him to be. But I guess story-wise the bigger ass he is, the more he'd have to grovel for later so it works out. Apart from plotting Edward's demise, I enojoyed this chapter. It made me almost tear a little for Bella's sake. Poor girl.
thequietthings chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
poor bella!

i can't wait to see what happens with the new living arrangements!
RdRidingHood chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
what an ass she just loest her parents great chappy
Snickerz610 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
what a chapter :)

lol skin burning mind numbing std huh :P

looking forward to the next chapter :)
alwayswatchingtv chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Bella & Edward living together? This should be great!

I am so happy with how this chapter turned out, I was worried you were going to get extra angsty and lose the humor.
SuchABlue chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter.

Edward seriously needs to be punched in the face though.
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
eekk, i loved this chapter, i really cant wait to read more chapters, hope some more is up soon thanks...
Shikima Hi Shishi Onna chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Great chapter. You guys are doing a great job with the plot. I can't wait to see where you take this.
bikinactive chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
why that extra...?

wow...fast update. i'm amazed (as well as ecstatic ;D)

when's the next update? soon? )
bikinactive chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
cliffie. hate/ love you guys!

as well, amazingly fluid writing. it just flows chapter to chapter. i can't wait to see what will happen next

great job on the chapter. update when you can )
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »