Reviews for My Life Without You
bugbitebabycakes chapter 30 . 4/30/2010
"Why are you pushing me away?"
"To save you"
"Your killing me"...omg this is so sad...this chapter nearly KILLED me! What a great story...its like everything they feel...you feel it too. I'm sorry I didnt review sooner, but I couldnt stop reading this story to review lol. I love it!
onecent23 chapter 34 . 4/29/2010
Picked up your story yesterday and read through to your latest chapter today. I love your Bella and Edward - looking forward to your next update!
Edward's Erika chapter 34 . 4/29/2010
Chapter was good! It's good to see them so committed to each other. My fav part was when Esme called E out at the dinner table! That was funny! Thanks for the update!
Ivygirl702 chapter 34 . 4/28/2010
Jesus. I thought you guys died.

Love love love that Esme heard them in the shower. Hilarious. And that Bella proposed.

Favorite line: "I sniffled, wiping the stupid tears from my eyes and trying to play this shit off. Cause seriously, I officially had a vagina."

Thanks for the update. Please don't make us wait so long... :)
EMMW77 chapter 34 . 4/28/2010
whoa look who decide to post,i was starting to believe you forget about this one ,tankfully not i love the smuttiastic chapter! at least it was worth the waiting.
livvi84 chapter 34 . 4/28/2010
I thought one of my all time favorite fanfics fell into the Bermuda Triangle of fanfiction.

Nice to see you back!
neeta1711 chapter 34 . 4/28/2010
FINALLY! LOVED IT!when is the next chapter? ;-)
newyorkers chapter 20 . 4/23/2010
!

yay at long long last! and Edwards speech was beautiful. love the story!
newyorkers chapter 19 . 4/23/2010
holy crap edward is soo fucking funny in this chapter, the pharmacy scene had me cracking up!
newyorkers chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
omg they both have such low self esteem. but im glad that unlike other stories Edward also has some insecurities. it's more natural, in stories its normally bella who's always self conscious
newyorkers chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
Or jeans with holes in the crotch. LOL

but omg there whole set up is so frustrating
newyorkers chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
holy fucking fuck i was NOT expecting that in this chapter! wooho!

and i lol-ed so loud at this :

"I had been severely distracted by the most adorable puppy in the entire world for over an hour when he thought it'd be fun to nudge my cast with his head... repeatedly."
newyorkers chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
HAHAHAHHA omg Emmett is just classic! so funny how something so small and stupid could have resulted in... all of that!
newyorkers chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
wow, poor Bella! you've really captured her emotional confusion
newyorkers chapter 6 . 4/22/2010