Reviews for My Life Without You
Nofrure chapter 22 . 5/18/2010
I just finished reading the story and it was really entertaining. O liked it a lot.
Ivygirl702 chapter 37 . 5/18/2010
Ahhhh! Best fucking epilogue. Seriously.

Thank you both for giving them their rightly due HEA. It was perfect. Love love love Bella freaking out and jumping to conclusions like always.

Favorite lines:

"Not time? What are we going to be burned at the stake? Are we witches and in Boston during the 1600s?"

"Edward, you're fucking ridiculous. I really hope you've been drinking and that's why you're being such an asshole right now."

"You're lucky I have friends who do good reconstructive work."

Thank you both for taking the time to write and share...
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh god. classic. I love it.
grabadietcoke chapter 37 . 5/18/2010
FANTASTIC epi. Seriously good. It was hard to read the rough time they had, but honestly so realistic (maybe even optimistic truth be told). love that Smith is still with them and thought it was funny that she had found the ring a long time ago. Thanks for such a great story.
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 37 . 5/18/2010
Great Story! Great ending! Sad to see it end!
Viola Cornuta chapter 37 . 5/18/2010
clap clap clap!

good luck in the Giggle/Snorts!
youngandmature chapter 37 . 5/18/2010
Naww. Very nice.

Did Bella or Edward ever cheat on another though? Or thought about being with someone else? And when you say they felt like they were slipping away in college, was their love dwindling? And did Bella actually like the waiter or Jake? Before she knew he was gay or even throughout, just the tiniest bit as also when E says bounce on his dick to think, she says maybe I will.. or is she just being a snot? Basically did they ever consider being with someone else?
BeanFlikn247 chapter 37 . 5/18/2010
Ha, only you guys could make a proposal angsty...I still loved it though. Thanks for this story I will miss these two with their insecurities and mis-communications but the journey was so very worth it, thanks again guys you rock!

~Connie~
DaisyBlack chapter 37 . 5/18/2010
Congrats on a story really beautifully done!
jansails chapter 37 . 5/17/2010
Finally!

After all the misunderstandings, miscommunications, crisis, angst, etc., they've made it to the other side together, united in their love.

I'll miss this.

jansails/jan2
bugbitebabycakes chapter 37 . 5/17/2010
Awww I'm so sad to see it all end...how effing cute was that. And ofcourse it would not be a perfect ending if Bella wasnt jumping to conclusions and begging for sex lol.
obssd-reader chapter 37 . 5/17/2010
Awe, this was soooo good.

thank you for sharing your talent. :)
Twilightx28 chapter 37 . 5/17/2010
I can't believe this story is already fucking over. I started reading this last summer and now it's done! I hope you start writing up chapters for Secrets, seems like forever since I've read a chapter.
youngandmature chapter 36 . 5/17/2010
Is the end then? No epi?

'The way he unnerved me and made me shake at the anticipation of what he wanted to do'

Is she shaking from her anticipation or his? I'm confused, lol. And if it's hers just to be sure it's not a good anticipation, is it?

Very well written, though there's a few editing mistakes.. the most disturbing being 'I swear, I find one scrape on her body, and I rip off your dick and shove it in her mouth, you fucked up piece of trash', he says her mouth.

Beautiful story which I very much enjoyed reading :)

XO.
youngandmature chapter 35 . 5/17/2010
Is Bella in any way shuddering from excitement when Phil gets near her on the bed? Does she want to have sex with him? Far out, what a fucking moron she is. He could always go back on his word and kill Edward. Wil this even be consensual sex cause she's agreeing or rape if it does happen? I hope when she gets back with Edward that he never forgives her for having sex with someone else. Ugh. Will she enjoy it?

Referring to '"That's not a risk for me, but what are you going to do when he touches me in bio, since I still sit at his table."'

When Edward mentions Mike how come Bella brings sex with Mike into it? Does she like Mike?
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »