Reviews for My Life Without You
isabellafae chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
.God...
isabellafae chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Great start, I can't wait to read the rest!
conceivably.eternity chapter 35 . 10/26/2010
Oh dear jesus...

Now Bella in this story is an absolute fucking basket case. But this takes the biscuit...lets make this easier for the guy to kill me...I'll give up without a fight.

YOU IDIOT. Seriously Bella is a total nutcase. MORON. She is like up then down then around.

She could have ran, she could have screamed for help she could have called the police.

I have been so close to reviewing before with her outbursts of complete idiocy but this finally tipped me over.

She nearly deserves to die for being so idiotic.

I get she is not in the right frame of mind but seriously Im beggining to think she is Bi-polar.

Its a good story...

but god Bella is a total prat.
quoideneufj chapter 37 . 9/28/2010
So... I totes love this story! And, your authors' notes at the begining of each chapter are awesome - too funny. Thanks so much for sharing.
michangelina chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
I love this story
Southern Accents are HOT chapter 24 . 8/12/2010
loving this story :)
cycah chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
I love puppes! just like this story...It's a bit heavy, but a lot of fluff, just like a puppy XD
StrawberrySC chapter 37 . 8/6/2010
Amazing.

Simply amazing.

I love it all, the storyline the fights that Edward and Bella always get into, Mr. Smith, the ending.

Everything.

This is definitely my favorite story here.

aha chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
about DAMN time ! Oh I mean awwwwwwwww
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 37 . 7/20/2010
so cute
rebecca's mom chapter 37 . 6/26/2010
WOW...Bel and Kel THANK YOU for a WONDERFUL story! I can't believe it is over. I LOVE how you ended the story in Hawaii with the marriage proposal. It was perfectly Bella and Edward with all the worries and love built up right to the end.

I cried when Edward finally proposed. It was the culmination of all the heartache and trouble...and their love prevailed, YAY!

Thank you both again for the wonderful journey. I will miss this story dearly!

MWAH!

Aura

xox
rebecca's mom chapter 36 . 6/26/2010
OMG...I was on the edge of my seat with this chapter...scared to death if Phil would have touched or hurt Bella!

Thank goodness Edward came to save her in time *wipes forehead*.

The ending of this chapter made me cry with tears of happiness that they were safe and together. Thank you Girls for letting Edward jump in quick enough so I didn't have a heart attack. I was on an emotional roller coaster and I am thankful they are both OK and together.

Thank you for a wonderful chapter Girlies!

Aura

xox
biggurl chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
Man, my head is beginning to ache. I think I'm going to just dodge out of here for now and see if I'm going to go back in the groove for more of the emo angst because I don't ever not finish a story.

Hope their situation get's better though.

On the other hand, the story is written good just a bit too much drama for my liking. I see other readers like it immensely.
Canet chapter 20 . 6/22/2010
I like this story. Even if Bella is childish. And both of them cant really seem to think in a straight line. They need to sort shit out and grow the fuck up.
live2die2live chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
ooooopsie. never mind, didn't see that this was a joint story. gosh that's embarrassing. ahhh well sorry :/
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »