Reviews for My Life Without You
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 10/20
Holy crap.
Poor Bella.
Intrigued as to what happened.
Intrigued to see what this will do to Bella and Edwards hate relationship.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 10/20
Haha.
Love it.
They both protest too much me thinks.
Well the first charger has certainly given me entertainment.
Can't wait to see what happens.
allvampirefanfiction chapter 37 . 12/18/2016
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
GraciellaLoreto chapter 15 . 7/31/2016
Bella is so stupidĀ”
NimfXx chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
sEQUEL!
Ariya120 chapter 37 . 5/21/2015
I think it was stretched wayyyy too much. And the stretching didn't improve one bit till the end. That gets really annoying. There was no scope of maturity for these two. Immature character portrayal. Broken storyline because of the yo-yo like nature of their seemingly "2 year old" relationship. It's good when a writer is realistic about how people are in real life, but I hardly believe that there are sooo irritating that they have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
All that put aside, I still think it could have been a fair attempt for a very young first timer, only if you would've ended this story earlier. 37 chapters of repeated nonsense just can't be excused as merely juvenile writing.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
Sorry I cannot read it anymore.
How the stuff happens between Edward and Bella is so annoying! Their in l
Calli chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Bella is a insensitive bitch! How unrealistic isnt this chapter! A normal person would mourn the death of their parents. Bad bad chapter!
shayna.lane chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
I'm just really confused one second they can't be friends the next minute theyre being cute and playful saying they need to bond. One moment he's still thinking he hates her and things will never be the same i'm just confused. It just all over the place one sec i'm gonna be nice, then im gonna be indifferent, then angry maybe these two need some mood stabalizers
Guest chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
The award for 'most annoying Bella' in a fic goes to *dramatic pause* - My Life Without You.
And the award for the 'most pussified Edward' in a fic goes to - My Life Without You.
The award for 'Oh please, God' get over it and move on with the story' goes to... yes you guessed it folks, it's 'My Life Without You.'

Flounce.
bella's beta chapter 37 . 3/9/2013
Omg! I just loved this story. It was just wonderful! I hope to read more from u!
TheTrackerJacker chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I'm going to stop reading this story at this chapter, because Edward is too much of a douche- his douchiness is beyond redeem.

There are tons of stories where writers develop their characters from asshole to nice guy, yet make them likable throughout.

This is something you've failed to do. The relationship between Edward and Bella is boringly predictable, Edward is one dimensional, the interactions are unbelievable.
JulesColes3 chapter 37 . 11/7/2012
I loved reading this story.
Mayuri chapter 37 . 10/4/2012
It had fun,love,romace,and ya lots of fuck.
LeviTheQueenOfGuyliner chapter 14 . 1/26/2012