Reviews for Letters To Emily
dietcokeandlime chapter 18 . 4/14/2017
A really great Naomily story. I loved the switching POV dynamic with the other characters. You did JJ so well!
kaomiontherun chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
you really have an amazing talent in writing.. :)
Sadako Mcfly chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
Yey! Super late, but at least I managed to read it. :D

Your story was super short, made me question where's J.J. and how he's dealing with everything, but you made me laugh a lot with these amazing characters. Made me curse them too. But mostly, made me love them even more.

I'm really glad to have found your story.
squirrelonfire chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Really really liked this :D
JT chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Awwwww cute J.J and Emily interactions. Pair of sweethearts
xMotherfuckerJones chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Cannot tell you how amazing this fic was. Completely captivated me at first glance. Horribly devastated me. Made me hate you for Emily dating JJ. But then making me love you because JJ is so smart. And, yeah. It was just a completely mesmerizing story.
xMotherfuckerJones chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
I cannot tell you how much you have gotten the characters down perfectly. You've got JJ down perfect. And, he's a hard character. felt like I was actually inside his mind. it was crazy. damn. great writer. love this fanfic. my second favorite behind "... And the battle began"
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Tbh I zone out that part wherein Naomi left...wasn't feeling it nor the different POV. Sorry. But I was glad that they got together again. That bit in their first day was very nice. Couple-y. You do fluff nicely. No scratch that. You write an awesome fluff. Write more fluff in the future if you may please?
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
I'm displeased that Emily went for JJ and that Naomi didn't have the guts to go back in Bristol. Instead she wrote a bunch of letters which I think was sweet...a lil back I thought that maybe she's been sending the letters to the wrong address...gave me quite a giggle XD
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
I hate you. Lol. I hate you for creating a wonderful fic, a fic that kept me awake (nearly 4am here now)...and I have to go out early tomorrow...er...morning, so if I don't wake up it's your fault. But you've written Naomily in the lake scene wherein Naomi went nuts and ran away. I hate you for reliving that moment. Although I say that I can't hate you totally and I don't really mean is, because come on LTE is incredible.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Ah, the delightful Jenna enters haha was more surprised that Jenna didn't go ballistic and took the broken glass from the floor and stab Naomi haha what? It could happen. But the moment I read that Emily was going to sleep with Naomi in the sofa I knew something would go wrong. Btw, I'm slightly disturbed that James isn't perving on Naomi or hasn't made any curses. I like him when he keeps on insisting that he has a chance with her lol really funny kid. I still enjoyed this chapter despite the drama so thank you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Funny thing is that Naomi hasn't cared for his Gramps in this fic...I know they're not on best of terms but I kind of thought by the way it was implied in the summary that they're going to have some moments...bonding of sort. I don't know. Sorry, I'm a bit soft with the elderly... And doesn't Emily know that Naomi is going to leave by the end of the summer? I think she knows, maybe she just forgot? Great, I just answered my own question. Sorry, typing-diarrhea.