Reviews for Late Night Chat
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was so beautiful! you should make another chapter about what Roy and Riza talked about after they left Mrs. Bradley and Breda! Or another like this one but Roy's POV! I found it so nice that I almost cried when Roy was awake and joined the conversation! Everything was perfect! They were all in character! Please make more!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was really good. :) I laughed really hard when Mustang weighed in on the conversation, and caused Hawkeye to be so embarrassed. Really enjoyed this.
Taayluur chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Aw. In my head-canon mind, I always liked to believe Mrs. B and Riza became friends. Maybe they started a book club or something. Anyway, an amazing story. Extremely well-written. Lmao. The Colonel. It's like... I'm awake, you know? This story belongs on my favorite. Also, may I say the dialouge was good as well as your writing in general. Things like thoughts and simply actions.
Fallenarchangel chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
more more more
sunnyflower1001 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was soo cute. I know ts kinda old bt I was going through some of the old stories and saw your and I really enjoyied it. I wish it was longer but oh well I just wanted to say that I really liked your story :)
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I loved this fiction. It was incredibly unique and very entertaining. I love the way you characterized everyone as well. Keep up the good work. Hope you write more fictions soon.
The2nd chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I enjoyed the story.

One minor nitpick, as another reviewer mentioned I think Riza revealed just a bit to much to the Mrs. Bradley. I don't think it would come back to bite them or that Mrs. Bradley is a villain, though.

Keep up the good work.
Bwink-o chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love, love, love this. Cleanly written, in-character. Clever idea to use Mrs. Bradley. I love how you cut it off before anything. Classy. And the pairing is awesome, of course.
HannahBlack09 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
It was soo sweet! I loved it! : )
first lieutenant riza hawkeye chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
*whistle*(note:it's a whistle from high to low) wow! cute fic. although what happened next is anther interesting thing:))...
Neopuff chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Haa, of course I'll leave a review xD

-points to eye-

-points to heart-

-points to this fanfic-

The entire is original and entertaining 3 When Roy jumped into the conversation, I totally squirmed in my seat xDD I was like, "And how long has HE been listening, mhmhmm? ;D"

Love it! You should make more 3
xRockerxPrincessx chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
aw that was so cute i think u should add another chapter to show what happens outside that would be awesome! i'm deffinetly adding this to my faves!
Dailenna chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Horray! Present-time-manga Royai! And the Fuhrer's wife - gotta love her. Okay, what's happening?

"The woman whom was a hostage seemed to commit that to memory before confirming the facts." Ey, that's not quite right. In this case, it should be "who", not "whom". "Whom" is used in referring to the object, not the subject. So it would be correct in "She looked at the woman whom was a hostage" because the subject (person/thing doing the action) is "she", and the object (person/thing having the action done to them) is "the woman". In your sentence, "the woman" is the subject, because the action is "commit[ting] that to memory" and "the woman" is the one doing it.

Woah, Riza's revealing a lot to Mrs. Bradley! I know she's explaining, but they have no way of knowing Mrs. Bradley is on their side - she could go rat them out, and then all of the girls Roy had been seen with would be known as his informants! Ay, I hope she's trustworthy. She's such a fun character.

Hehehe, Roy waking up was hilarious. I can just imagine him listening in on the whole conversation and wondering when (if at all) to reveal that he's awake.

I like that ending. Very cute :3
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Still disturbed by the fact that Furher is MARRIED and has a kid...
Wolfborg007 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Lmao. I love how adorable this story is! Everyone is in character... I especially love the end... I just visualize the mortified look on Hawkeye's face as she sees Roy standing there. Lol. Great job! I hope to expect more cute Royai from you. :)