Reviews for Just One More Try
ladybellatrix chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! that is all i have to say :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
so I'm guessing they got married. hmm! Interesting! That's cute. aww! I still feel sad about Kutner but I guess it was still makes an impact. aww poor kutner!
DayDreamer077 chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
okay, I'm going to have to get a song list because I'm having trouble finding it, please. thank you!

Hmm! I like it. They are so into each other.
DayDreamer077 chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
"Blue Night", Hot Rize, Hot Rize

"New York State of Mind", Billy Joel, Turnstiles

is turnstiles the album? I like this story so far.
DayDreamer077 chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
what is the name of this song? or is it multiple songs?

Music Credit: "Hot Buttered Rum", The Red Clay Ramblers, Chuckin' the Frizz
hfspc chapter 21 . 9/16/2010
Awww...warm and fuzzy is right. So sweet. And I could just picture the little boy...he would be gorgeous. Lawrence James. Too cute. I really shouldn't be reading these at work. LOL
Regina Falange chapter 21 . 11/23/2009
Fabulous story! *sigh* can't believe I've almost missed that one (I'm glad I was sick these last couple of days),this is one of the best Hameron fics here!

I feel very warm and fuzzy right now;) great piece of writing, loved House and Cameron POV here, it had everything in it. The epilogue was absolutely perfect! little Lawrence, Amber, Wilson...I couldn't ask for more *sigh* oh, almost forgot, great songs choice;) wouldn't mind to see that epilogue in the series someday, I guess it won't be Cameron, but nevertheless...House was, as usual, totally IC until the very end. Wonderful!:)

I can't wait to feel warm and fuzzy again for you know who;)...they're my all time favorite couple!
Brighid45 chapter 21 . 8/25/2009
*sigh*

I loved every moment of this. Most of us wish for something like this to happen to our beloved House, and you made it real, if only for the time it took to read this excellent story.

Well done Diva! Beautifully written, and excellent 'soundtrack' too. A thoroughly good read! :)

p.s. Lawrence James . . . that's exactly right. Love it.
little miss michelle chapter 21 . 7/21/2009
really great story!
toymagikarp chapter 21 . 4/20/2009
Ah-mazing. As soon as I started reading this fanfic, I couldn't stop, and when it came time to ride the bus to school, you know that I was reading it on my cell phone. I love the fact that you changed points-of-view constantly; it gave a better view of each character's thoughts.
Jennifer Anrang chapter 21 . 4/18/2009
OH!What an you for your lovely story. I read it from the beginning and I have to say that this story is my favourite!

You wrote it well, you let us hope, you let us cry. Everything!

Your story really deserves thousands of reviews. Please write a sequel or something. I really want to know how they cope with each other and I would like to know more about little Lawrence.

I really loved the idea, naming him after Kutner. I really miss him.;(

Please think about a sequel. This story really was wonderful!Jen
ILoveHLaurie chapter 21 . 4/18/2009
Aww, what a beautiful and sweet ending. As I live in England and Season 5 of House hasn't come out yet, I wasn't aware that Jutner killed himself :( So sad!

But that chapter was just a perfect summary of their relationship. Loved it all. Well done. :)
ILoveHLaurie chapter 20 . 4/18/2009
Whatever the future brought, as long as Cameron was along for the ride, things couldn’t be all bad.
ILoveHLaurie chapter 19 . 4/18/2009
Wow, that was what I've been waiting for! It was so good. I loved how House was so tender and sweet towards Cam. Loved it! :)
Ellie White chapter 21 . 4/17/2009
Terrific! It couldn't have ended on a better note!

I loved this story a lot. Thank you for sharing your talent of writing and your love of Hameron with us! (Especially through this rough time we're all going through, lol)

DLx