Reviews for School Projects
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Okay this is driving me crazy! I found this story the past summer and it became one of my favorite! I always come back to it and think'' Oh she should totally upload it would be nice''. PLLEEEEASE Continue! I'm dying to read more! Jasper and Alice are my favorite Twilight pairing and this is seriously the best story I've read about them...

*OH I'd sign on but I don't feel like it! My username's the same though!*
WL23KRDO chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
This is really really good! please update soon. :)
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Update please love it!
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Fun read
PoppedTheP chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
this is such a lovely story i hope you continue! this jasper is ADORABLE. and alice is so sweet. and i love all your little details. very perfect. more more more?
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
amazing! another great chapter! like i said, this has amazing potential, so therefore u have to continue because, well it's absolutely amazing!
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
amazing! i love this story and i think it has incredible potential! i love this story and can't wait to read more! :)
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
amazaing chapter! i love this story so much! you have to continue and update like really soon!
CharliDenae chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Pooh! You are a mean, mean person, W. & W. & Etc.! Just when its getting good, you stop? Come on! Jasper seems so sweet and Alice is darling! You GOTTA' finish this! Please! ;o)
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow, Terra (Whitlock)! You are an amazing writer! I saw how short your story was and I thought you probably weren't that great (I know, I know... assume..) ;o) but I am so loving this so far!
KatieAnn101495 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I realy like this one!:) This is one of the only good A/J stories that has Jasper with NICE parents!:) lol Update soon!:)
Amberjoe chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Aw its really good I love it please write more!
Nervous.Laugh chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
i see you everywhere.

seriously, you're in EVERYBODIES favourites.

i remember reading this and leaving a sucky review and you sent me a massive review reply about a jasper man with chaps coming to my house.

i was thoroughly astounded.

he got stuck in traffic, or died on the journey, or found a basket of kittens and is going with the adoption process, or he's knitting a lengthy sweater because he is yet to arrive.

but alls well, because this chapter was a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

your writing skills astound me and my jealously grows :)
SupersonicPrincess chapter 3 . 8/21/2009