Reviews for Magician
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Not all that sure I understood this one. Besides the fact that Watson got really embarrassed.

Keep writing!
Syntyche chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Sad, but bittersweet. Ugh, I really have to get to work but what I WANT to do is read through every one of your considerable SH fics. I'll be back later for more - I am really enjoying your work.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
...wow...that was really...wow, amazing, that was, absolutely brilliant. keep it up, please! :)
Cat chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Lovely story; touching, yet it had its humorous moments. This line in particular:

“Thank you, but I really don’t mind if he gets out of the house occasionally. He’s very well trained off-lead, you see. No worries.”

;-)
gabrielsangel79 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was positively heart-wrenching to read with Watson trying so hard to fulfil Holmes's expectations.

Well done!
Pompey chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
(huggles Watson and Holmes)

Painful but sweet!

It's too bad Watson couldn't have pretended to be tying his boot or something but that poor man is as honest as the day is long.
sherlockiANNE chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is beautifully done, and the formatting gives it a very interesting touch.
KCS chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I think my favorite thing about your stories is your lovely idea that Watson spends a good portion of his time in thinking of ways to distract Holmes. Totally what he would do, but no one else has ever thought about it. :)

*is still trying to decide whether to hug or smack Holmes upside the head*

Heck with it. *does both*