Reviews for Unwilling
pinksakura271 chapter 14 . 1/11
OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS! The title grabbed my attention first, I'm thrilled it did. I have read all 14 chapters love it. The hints of ShikaIno & KibaHina (Kiba dumped her crazy) are cute.

Sakura in ANBU it would be perfect. Of course Tsunade was reluctant with everything, Sakura is like a daughter to her. Kakashi's farewell gift to Sakura that near pink/gold steel katana so right & beautiful. ;) Ino & Sakura sisters, they wouldn't lose touch so easily. (Sweet Smile)

Sakura drooled over the library? I would myself. I'm a purroud bookaholic. Now Sskura, neither Gaara or Kankuro (well a little him) are that bad. They don't let their stats go to their heads. A beautiful green house or course. For herbs & enjoyment all the same. (Awww) Gaara not wanting to give in to his "weakness" for his Sakura is too adorable.

Sorry, yes I considered YOU don't hate Sasuke but ,,, (Growls/glares at Uchiha) I completely do & anything related to SasuSaku. That traitorous cockroach should have died along side his horrible clan! Oh Itachi why? It would have been so easy. As breaking a tooth pick. Kiba should have fought for his Hinata! I'm horribly shocked he didn't! GaaSaku's first time that was steamy & magical. Too right even in anger. The words, glares then lose of control. (Blushes)

I love the ending hinted SasuHina (the only Sasuke pair I LOVE) & of course the ending paragraph even more.
jacpin2002 chapter 14 . 10/18/2017
Excellent story! Love gaasaku
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Keep this sweet and amazing work
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2017
Please write more that is my all time favorite one
shadow miko chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
I enjoyed reading this but i felt there should of been more resistance on Sasuke's part. However overall great fic!
Sada Pazaki chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
I enjoyed this story very much :D
Tessive chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
I love the marriage plotline between Gaara and Sakura. your story was exceptional!
moor chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
This was darling. Good job with the tension!
Mary chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
Yes very sweet and romantic.
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Will you complete your incompleted stories? I love reading them...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
I love it! Ahaha especially naruto haha i think he's very in character
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Naruto-Temari and Kiba-Hinata? The hell is this?!
Pipra chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I liked the intro
KittyKatNeko1996 chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
omg i loved your story
rosaaerith chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Yaaaaaa! this too sweet, i love it