Reviews for Towed
Happenstancelove chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Nice job :) Very original plot and lots of great humor. And I loved the Pocahontas reference!
Embleebee chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
OHH me likey alot! you should continue it
Jae B chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
It's good to know you can draw from your own misfortune in this HA! fic. You must have some optimistim in yourself as well. Keep on writing.

-Jae-
whatsamatta chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aww, that was sweet. There was just two things I noticed. " . . . she too the opportunity . . ." I think you meant 'took'; and then, " . . . stairs that led t his room." Missing the 'o' on to. THAT'S IT! Otherwise, I enjoyed it immensely, and can't wait to read more of your work!

-whatsamatta
kialajaray chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I loved this so much! I think this maybe my favorite of your oneshots. It's just so cute how Arnold trys not to outwardly react to Helga. And I agree with you about the Pocahontas thing. I won't even watch the first movie because of how the second one ends. And don't get me started on what I think about...ok if i finished that sentence I wouldn't stop typing so in short, I loved it, and sorry about your car getting towed. I'm sure that your friend made you want to kill them. That's how I would have felt in your position.
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Well, at least you were able to take a bad situation and change it into a good one.

Sort of.

*laughs*

I really am sorry that your car got towed, but if anything you can at least say that a really great one-shot came from it. I wish situations like this ended up with such a positive end in real life.
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Stupid neighbor. :)
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Heh, sweet dreams Helga

And Mitzi... Somebody still has to write a fanfic about Mitzi-Phil-Gertie triangle: best friends, siblings, and lovers/enemies - it's too beautiful to remain ignored.

I wonder what it was about Reba and Kyo's patience... Most likely it was just a lame excuse. Arnold bought it. He always does.

Cool story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Very nice one. Great interaction between Helga and Arnold, and the room's detail was a good touch.

Keep the good writing.
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh Pointy O!

Only you could take the chicken...excrement... of a real life towing and turn it into a succulent sandwich of chicken salad!

Loved it! Love love love!

What a wonderful read, and don't feel bad, I killed Aunt Mitzi too. ;D