Reviews for Smile
Ved17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I think you did a pretty good job. I loved it!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Aww sweet! i disagree i thought this was great! I love stories like this because its the little moments like this between helga and arnold that make their relationship so memorable. At the end when helga smiled it put a smile on my face too. :)
LexiPlexi chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I really enjoyed this one. You should so more school event-based stories. It's so fun to read the kids in old situations that we all had and loved or hated at one point in time.
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Awww, I think it's sweet! LOL!

Reminds me of picture day when I was back in school...
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
sweet n nice gj
Toni chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
hdsajhadkfiuxbhjkadfibhjseihl TONI! THAT'S MY NAME xD

Sorry, but I just keep imagining myself in the Hey, Arnold! world after reading this. xD Good job, by the way, especially with choosing names 8D
Kaelanti chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I confess that I first decided to read this one from the summary you gave. It made me chuckle, and remember all those school picture days that I hated.

The story itself definitely lived up to the promise. It made me smile, and was very well-written. Just enough description for me to picture it in my head, without being too flowery. Your OC was enjoyable as well.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
karen-nodoubt chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
aw this was so cute. Helga was so blushing! and so was Arnold! it just makes sense :D
Nightglider chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
aww...now I want him to see the pic..!
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aw! I love it! It as cute! I wanna know want to know what her pictures looked like though...what did her face say? Was it one of her lovey dovey faces? Sweet.
Jae B chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Actually, it's not so bad. It reminds me of childhood days. I admire you for putting up with a bunch of kids getting their pics taken. Keep up the good work.

-Jae-
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Great story. Picture day was always annoying. :) Very nice.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
no, no i love it! don't say it's not that great. You have captured the essence of kid Helga who rolls her eyes at school pictures and secretly mocks her classmates. This is just COOL. I was totally transported back to elementary. And nervous Arnold wanting a picture was ADORABLE.
apie chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this is cute
kialajaray chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I thought this fic was very cute and funny. And you put yourself in the fic, I never thought to do that because it would be so obvious with my name. And I liked how you had Helga act like she didn't care about Arnold's compliment but was ecstatic on the inside.