Reviews for The Curse That Killed Thousands
sn0wy.mk21 chapter 1 . 2/20
this is really good long story but, awesome story :D
Yaw6113 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
noxenrom chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Cringy.
neweldi chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Thanks, I like it :-)
draco122 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
this was awesome i loved it a lot.
Draco122
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Great work on this story. I relay like how you did it. This is almost like when he is told he tells the F U.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
very cool one-shot! (_)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
It's a good vengeance fic, but really, nearly 200,000 deaths was a "small" price ?! Last I checked, Death Eaters were a minority who could be terminated easily with the exception of a few. Also, no government in the world would condone such an action. And just how the hell did Hermione paralyze two of the most powerful wizards in the HP Universe who have decades of experience greater than her in manipulating magic ?! Even Harry's reaction in Order of the Phoenix was unable to freeze Dumbledore and that was after his emotions spiked due to the loss of his godfather. Hermione wasn't that close to hkm
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Good story.
People need to send PM's to do corrections on an author's work and keep it out of the review.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Here's a better ending: if the international magical community can really stop anyone magical from leaving Britain, and the "magical suppression field" works, why not set that up around the whole island? No magic can be done, so the Death Eaters and sympathizers are forced to either give up and live like muggles, starve to death, or fight back in ways that the muggles can counter. Even the most peaceful purebloods are humbled, and the Death Eaters are quickly vanquished. It could be bloody, but much better than sinking the whole country.

The question is whether certain magical creatures could sustain their lives in the absence of magic. Could Voldemort's magically created body even continue to exist? I won't speculate about the Horcruxes since they don't seem to exist in this universe.

Anyway, these are just some of my thoughts. Thanks for the interesting story.
M3l0d1c Cudg3l chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Dumbledore used to be one of my favorite characters in the series, then i started reading fanfics. I never realized how much of an arrogant douche he was, constantly meddling in harry's life. Ruining any chance for harry to live even a semi-normal life.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Wonderful story! Thank you.
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
So well thought out! Definitely AU, simply because of the Dumbledore bashing (though he really was quite manipulative in the books), but it's played out nicely.

Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
What happened to Fred George Bill and Charlie
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This actually sounds realistic
I hate what kind of life harry gets in the books
He and Hermione are perfect for each other