Reviews for The Curse That Killed Thousands
Awfulwaffel chapter 1 . 7/20
love this!
So... Harry allowed that to happen because of a few deaths and a fickle public? How... heartless.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 4/4
Love It.
katmom chapter 1 . 3/30
Very well done "it could have happened this way" tale! Thanks for sharing.

Kathie
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/26
Well-enough told "what if".
loverofgarfield893 chapter 1 . 2/18
I liked it! Totally different- usually its Harry getting mad and Hermione following after, but I enjoyed seeing Hermione have a "hissy fit" (that part was awesome) and flip everyone the finger. Have to admit the part about the Grangers working in intelligence made me laugh because it was so unexpected... Great job!
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Every time I see Dumb old door I see Bush more and more.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Exceptional entertainment
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Dentists are in the top 20 of average pay (Health care professionals). So I'm very sure they can pay for Hogwarts if Colin and Denis Creevey's family can (father is a milkman certainly not one of the best paid jobs).

Other than that nice small story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Wow, Snape royally screwed things up in this didn't he? Excellent story.
GoodshipHarmony chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Thank you for sharing your story. It as a new twist I haven't read before. Good job!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
A well done story. Nicely done to the changes that took place in the Hospital Wing and the effect it had on the future. It was an interesting take of what would happen if Snape killed Sirius. The plot was well done and enjoyable to read as Harry and Hermione with her parents planned to leave Britain after finding out abou Dumbledore's lies. Interesting to see that Britain fell quite badly after the news from Rita came out and the results were that Voldemort ruled for a time only for Britain to be the next Atlantis. That was amusing. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
brightflare chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Excellent story!
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
wow this story is so full of holes its pathetic.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
An interesting story and one that makes a lot of sense. Pity about the goblins though, I would have liked to think that they would have been more honorable.

D. Page Robin