Reviews for The Curse That Killed Thousands
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Every time I see Dumb old door I see Bush more and more.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Exceptional entertainment
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Dentists are in the top 20 of average pay (Health care professionals). So I'm very sure they can pay for Hogwarts if Colin and Denis Creevey's family can (father is a milkman certainly not one of the best paid jobs).

Other than that nice small story.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Wow, Snape royally screwed things up in this didn't he? Excellent story.
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Thank you for sharing your story. It as a new twist I haven't read before. Good job!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
A well done story. Nicely done to the changes that took place in the Hospital Wing and the effect it had on the future. It was an interesting take of what would happen if Snape killed Sirius. The plot was well done and enjoyable to read as Harry and Hermione with her parents planned to leave Britain after finding out abou Dumbledore's lies. Interesting to see that Britain fell quite badly after the news from Rita came out and the results were that Voldemort ruled for a time only for Britain to be the next Atlantis. That was amusing. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
brightflare chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Excellent story!
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
wow this story is so full of holes its pathetic.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
An interesting story and one that makes a lot of sense. Pity about the goblins though, I would have liked to think that they would have been more honorable.

D. Page Robin
tied chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Really enjoyed this story I hope you can continue writing and publishing

Thanks
Matrixskater chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
excellent written story, refreshing to see this kind of angle on a harry gets away story :)
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was amazing a really enjoyable read!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
a very good story!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This is certainly a dark story. It sounds to me like Britain was an ugly, dystopian society being torn apart by two Dark Wizards, at the very least - Dumbledore and Voldemort, though Voldemort's followers (that includes the Snape of this story) would probably all be classed as Dark Wizards. Dumbledore's followers, too lazy to think for themselves, believed they were being led by the leader of the Light.

We all remember the youthful Dumbledore and Grindelwald's vision of the "greater good" before Arianna was killed. It was clearly explained in Rita's book in DH. What baffles me is that this "greater good" so frequently claimed as justification for his actions by a much older, post-Grindelwald Dumbledore, is never explained or clarified -is it still the same? - yet people continue to follow him. Well, in this story, we can see how well that worked for them.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Harry leaves and stays gone... I think I like it.