Reviews for The Curse That Killed Thousands
draco122 chapter 1 . 7/30
this was awesome i loved it a lot.
Draco122
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 7/21
Great work on this story. I relay like how you did it. This is almost like when he is told he tells the F U.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 7/17
very cool one-shot! (_)
It's a good vengeance fic, but really, nearly 200,000 deaths was a "small" price ?! Last I checked, Death Eaters were a minority who could be terminated easily with the exception of a few. Also, no government in the world would condone such an action. And just how the hell did Hermione paralyze two of the most powerful wizards in the HP Universe who have decades of experience greater than her in manipulating magic ?! Even Harry's reaction in Order of the Phoenix was unable to freeze Dumbledore and that was after his emotions spiked due to the loss of his godfather. Hermione wasn't that close to hkm
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 5/9
Good story.
People need to send PM's to do corrections on an author's work and keep it out of the review.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 5/4
Here's a better ending: if the international magical community can really stop anyone magical from leaving Britain, and the "magical suppression field" works, why not set that up around the whole island? No magic can be done, so the Death Eaters and sympathizers are forced to either give up and live like muggles, starve to death, or fight back in ways that the muggles can counter. Even the most peaceful purebloods are humbled, and the Death Eaters are quickly vanquished. It could be bloody, but much better than sinking the whole country.

The question is whether certain magical creatures could sustain their lives in the absence of magic. Could Voldemort's magically created body even continue to exist? I won't speculate about the Horcruxes since they don't seem to exist in this universe.

Anyway, these are just some of my thoughts. Thanks for the interesting story.
M3l0d1c Cudg3l chapter 1 . 3/19
Dumbledore used to be one of my favorite characters in the series, then i started reading fanfics. I never realized how much of an arrogant douche he was, constantly meddling in harry's life. Ruining any chance for harry to live even a semi-normal life.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 2/26
Wonderful story! Thank you.
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 1/18
So well thought out! Definitely AU, simply because of the Dumbledore bashing (though he really was quite manipulative in the books), but it's played out nicely.

Thanks for sharing :)
What happened to Fred George Bill and Charlie
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This actually sounds realistic
I hate what kind of life harry gets in the books
He and Hermione are perfect for each other
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Ever heard of chapters?
adafrog chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Very good. Thanks.
Awfulwaffel chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
So... Harry allowed that to happen because of a few deaths and a fickle public? How... heartless.