Reviews for The Curse That Killed Thousands
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/25
A well done story. Nicely done to the changes that took place in the Hospital Wing and the effect it had on the future. It was an interesting take of what would happen if Snape killed Sirius. The plot was well done and enjoyable to read as Harry and Hermione with her parents planned to leave Britain after finding out abou Dumbledore's lies. Interesting to see that Britain fell quite badly after the news from Rita came out and the results were that Voldemort ruled for a time only for Britain to be the next Atlantis. That was amusing. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
brightflare chapter 1 . 8/17
Excellent story!
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 5/3
wow this story is so full of holes its pathetic.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/6
An interesting story and one that makes a lot of sense. Pity about the goblins though, I would have liked to think that they would have been more honorable.

D. Page Robin
tied chapter 1 . 2/18
Really enjoyed this story I hope you can continue writing and publishing

Thanks
Matrixskater chapter 1 . 2/15
excellent written story, refreshing to see this kind of angle on a harry gets away story :)
kat callan chapter 1 . 2/8
This was amazing a really enjoyable read!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/6
a very good story!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This is certainly a dark story. It sounds to me like Britain was an ugly, dystopian society being torn apart by two Dark Wizards, at the very least - Dumbledore and Voldemort, though Voldemort's followers (that includes the Snape of this story) would probably all be classed as Dark Wizards. Dumbledore's followers, too lazy to think for themselves, believed they were being led by the leader of the Light.

We all remember the youthful Dumbledore and Grindelwald's vision of the "greater good" before Arianna was killed. It was clearly explained in Rita's book in DH. What baffles me is that this "greater good" so frequently claimed as justification for his actions by a much older, post-Grindelwald Dumbledore, is never explained or clarified -is it still the same? - yet people continue to follow him. Well, in this story, we can see how well that worked for them.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Harry leaves and stays gone... I think I like it.
Juliet chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love this story and regularly revisit it. I hope that you post more of your work one day.

Thank you!
Difdi chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Brit-pick: you have Hermione's parents referring to Hogwarts as a public school, which is something no British person would ever do.

For reasons that make no sense whatsoever to Americans, the British refer to schools like Hogwarts as public schools. Even though they are private.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Great story!
Starman800 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was a great story. Is there anymore to it or is it complete? What happened to Flitwik and Bones? They got out but what happened?
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I pity the people who died, but as we all know this is a story and it didn't really happen. T.B.H, I think this sounds entirely plausible and matches canon Dumb-as-a-door pretty well!