Reviews for Of Cats and Vampiric Smells
cband chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
HAHA love Nikolai
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
A great story. Very well written.
neverassume chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Reminds me of my cat, Simba. :P He's crazy. First time you look he's sleeping, then you turn around and he's running all over the place. (:

Another great oneshot! (:
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Yea another baby!1
WL Chastain chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Ah Another one! I can't wait to read it!
Sunnymidnight chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
"You and Mr. Jasper certainly are active." *snickers* nice! And the Cheese part was so cute! Too bad my own cat hates me like I'm the grim reaper... / Anyways, great story! I dunno why, but I have a strange fondness for Nikolai... Hmm...

-zeurin
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
AWW! wow the part at the end was like OMG Nikki! (hehe my nickname for him!)

i loved it to peices! i cannot believe she is having another baby!

i hope its a boy!

update soon!
Akindofglory chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Nikolai is hilarious. He's such a good character. And another baby? Way cute can't wait to see the name and deets for this one! Im going to guess its a boy and if so then the name combo could be between Harry and Carlisle. Thats not going to happen haha. Uh how about Seth and Edward? Wow it is impossible to combine guy names.
ashleyahh chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love these.

Ah.

Need (Twitch) my (twitch) Jasper (twitch) Leah (twitch) fix! (Twitch)

lololol.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
haha! Rosella and Cheese are so cute! and Nikolai is awesome...Great job on the fic! I love it!
Stripy Gloves chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I think I could have laughed for England when I first read this. It was funny and the perfect continuation of the story. I love the cat, and children use the words there around alot. For example my ten year old brother can name every single pokemon that ever existed whereas my four year old cousin continually useds words such as suspicious (though Chris does (I hope) know what it means). It's scary.

I like this. More wanted !
LoveLife24 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
haha You had me laughing from the moment little Rosella said that Cheese was her arch foe! How freakin cute! I love her!

That was great! I loved it! :o)
Reya Wild chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I love these little sequels. I've become a giant fan of Rosella. She's just so damn adorable. I especially love her interaction with Cheese. Definitely would love to see more of that. Are we preparing for a boy this time? ] Wonderful as usual, sugar! Can't wait for the next part!
sarah12345 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Rosella is soo cute! and Cheese sounds really cute too :D

ahaa, another baby! i love babies :)

this is amazing, you write amazingly, and due to lack of a better adjective, everything is amazing!

xx
Dilidilzz86 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Yeah you're back :D!

ill be keeping an eye on this!