Reviews for A World Without You
FrozenWindSkyWinter chapter 1 . 6/18
Sooo.. I got a notification on my email, and was so excited that you have returned and you have new story, but may i know when are you going to continue this? will you continue this? please continue this. I love this story and my avatar says it all..
RD chapter 4 . 2/23
I know it's been years, but please, please, please come back to this story! I love the premise of the whole thing. I also love how you made Jadeite Kaidou's brother. That in itself could be a standalone tale!

The way everyone has such mundane lives (despite how successful or unsuccessful each character is) is fascinating because it seems that they're all lacking something integral. Whether the missing component is Usagi or their soul mates, it gives the reader different avenues to go on.

So again, please continue with this!
Obviously slow chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Yes since you never update you are incredibly slow or just don't care. You should let us know whether this is on hiatus or as I assume, discontinued.
Anante chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
I seriously hope you are able to update this soon! Each romance has gotten me hooked but Rei and Jayden's has got me waiting with the most anticipation. Really great chapters so far!
Through Darkness chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
No I don't feel like this is moving too slow, I find this incredibly fascinating. What a concept, what a vision...I'm hooked and I'd love to read an update. This is .awesome.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
LishaVilla chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Wow. I really really like this story, but you haven't updated in so long! I hope you get inspired to continue this soon, cause its becoming one of my favorites!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
I really like this story of yours! Your writing is so good! I can't wait for your next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Relyan chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Awesome story. Even in the series, the girls all said that it was Serena who brought them together and changed their lives. Although I do think it absolutely wonderful that the should-have-been senshi and shitennou still manage to find each other. Even when destiny veers off course, some things never change. Awesome.
TokyoLi chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Thanks for the update! I love the way you're piecing their stories together.
sailorashes chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
so interestinG! Mina's adoarble,and of course i love Rei :)

can't wait for more, update soon please :)
Valkyrie Celes chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
The Minako and Kunz scene was my favorite too! Nice work on this chapter, I think it all turned out nicely :)

And, uh, it is going a little slow. If more happened in each chapter, I think it'd be moving a bit faster.

Oh, and is this alternate reality one where the Senshi don't know each other either?
Valkyrie Celes chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I really like this story! I love Sen/Gen pairings, and I'm enjoying the real life situations that they are all in. Can't wait to read more!
VO1 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Have I mentioned that this is a very cute, charming story? Well it is, and as for your question if it's moving too slowly: Hey, relax :) It seems like only two or three days have passed. It's completely reasonable that they are apprehensive about jumping into relationships with people they barely know. That being said, I hope they get a bit of happiness in the future, since it seems they are really struggling through life right now.

Also need to mention that I really like your writing style. The rapid switching of scenes between characters keeps it dynamic. Hope you update soon!
natsuki376 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
.please?
elizabeth chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
I cannot believe that this only has 13 reviews. This story has such an interesting path...completely new from others that i have read. I enjoy the interactions between all of the characters, and also the imagery that you use is amazing. I'm a rei/jadeite fan...but i do love to read about everyone else in the group. the way you have characterized is true to form to the manga and show... but like i said, i love the twists that you have put on there.

please don't let the lack of reviews stop you from continuing. i would love to see this project completed, and just know that though you haven't received many reviews.. the ones that you have are well thought out.

great job with this, and i can't wait to see where it goes. :)