Reviews for Blame the Wind
Fuck Biscuit chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
The pineapple thing was SO Harper! I loved it! Sorry I'm bombarding you with reviews, this story is awesome!
Fuck Biscuit chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Okay, ignore my first review. I get it. Adoption. God I wish I had been paying attention! Now you've got me missing Buffy. Haha! Well, I hope you're still going with this story, I'm hooked!
Fuck Biscuit chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Wow. You're amazing at this! Everyone is in-character, and I can totally picture all of this happening! Keep up the AWESOME work!
Fuck Biscuit chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
The last scene seemed so REAL! Fantastic!
Fuck Biscuit chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I feel like throwing my opinion in the ring, but you've probably found one xD All the ideas are good though, I'd pick all of them if I could!
Fuck Biscuit chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I was a little lost, but I guess I'm watching Buffy and I'm not good at multi-tasking. Anyway, I don't know if she did do an abortion spell, but that's what it sounds like. Anyway, completely hooked! Keep it going! (Even though I'm only on the prologue, I still felt like saying that.)
RozaHathoway chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
more! more! more! lol... but i luv it!
caseybug14 chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
i love it. i cant wait to read the next chapter.
In Love With Technology chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
This is a really good story! Can't wait for ur update!
twitter.comwahyud3sire chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
if your planning to start it off as that as your first paragraph i think its a bad idea it should be more in the middle of your story
twitter.comwahyud3sire chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i like continue and i would love to read it and review it
dontyouwannadance chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Aw! This story is sad :( I loved the pineapple part though lol. I was copy/pasting parts of this story into my convo with Jen like "LMFAO I CAN SO SEE HER SAYING THAT" and she agrees, so great job! *thumbs up*

This almost makes me want to start a new chapter of something...butt...I don't think I will lol
epythyne chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
It's about time!

Normally I comment but you started this story when I was in school, and that was the only time I could check my email for updates, and Proxy's wouldn't let me comment.

Anyways, I'm so glad you finally updated! Please don't make us wait as long again.

xZM.
VMsuperfan chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
great chapter!
caseybug14 chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
i love it. i cant wait to read the next chapter