Reviews for Metaphorically Speaking
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh my God, Tristan. That was quite beautiful. I love the voice of watson trying to explain what it's like to be in HIS head, and Holmes' inability to see how he sees... Gosh. New perspective *inspiration*.

This is my favourite ff story ever [not joking] and I'm supposed to hate all marriage fics. Hmm.
Olivia Greene chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love the way you add in the little snippets of memories, how something small triggers each one. Great job at getting the point across just right - Holmes isn't too 'don't care' to too sentimental - in such a short little piece.
LucyMint chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
*sniffles* So sad... I hate it when Walton leaves, or Holmes for that sake, it is just simply not the same if it is not the two of them togheter!

It was good written, it almost made me cry xP I wonder how Watson felt?

When I read the Sherlock Holmes series it is plainly shown that Watson do not speak of his deep feelings very much in the books, even though he do show some, of course. )
Zebvlun chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw...

This is a very good way to describe their friendship.
Account Not Found chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Sweet and short. :-)
KCS chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Poor Holmes, haunted by his own memories - and good ones too, which only makes it more agonizing. You did a great job packing emotion into a short piece here. *applauds*