Reviews for Not a Potter After All
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 20 . 9/24
This is really good. I wish you'd update. :)
narakunohime chapter 20 . 9/20
Continue, please.

Would like to find out what happens next
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 20 . 7/17
Your last update was Jan. 2014. Does this mean you have discontinued it? Or, did you start this under a new title? Please, don't stop. You cannot end a wonderful story like this.
ceara1888 chapter 20 . 6/23
I pray you continue this one day
917brat chapter 20 . 6/19
This is a very interesting story that had me curious as to what you are going to have happen next, I would love to read more of this and seriously hope that you decided to update again soon cause so far it sounds really amazing.
Lumcer chapter 20 . 2/27
This was pretty good... I’m terribly sad that there isn’t more. I was especially looking forward to the next chapter, and what they would think of Harry once he became more like himself. Thanks for writing.

KCK-Lumcer
At X Halt Salute chapter 20 . 2/22
Oh god, this has to be one of the best Harry, Winchester fanfiction's I believe I've ever read. Please update soon if you plan on updating... it has been a while but these have been some twenty remarkable chapters and I'd hate to see it end here.
At X Halt Salute
KSchweitz chapter 20 . 2/18
I know it’s been years but you’ll you please consider updating. This is a fantastic story.
WRose chapter 20 . 8/8/2017
Why this stories always stop when's it gets interesting. Please write more!
nikolasowa chapter 20 . 8/7/2017
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
Flower248 chapter 17 . 6/28/2017
I've read this story several times and enjoy it every time. Unfortunately, it seems to be thoroughly abandoned. If, someday, you pick it back up, I look forward to enjoying the rest of the story. Thank you for writing and sharing this enjoyable tale.
panther73110 chapter 20 . 5/23/2017
Love your story and hope you finish it one day
CassieJo.10 chapter 6 . 5/17/2017
Dumbledore is a whore bag. That is all that needs to be said.
aresthegodofwar chapter 20 . 5/9/2017
when are you going to finish the story
Marilyn chapter 20 . 4/10/2017
Found this a few days ago and instantly loved it! It's well written and gives a very believable reason for Harry being the son of John and Mary. I hope things are okay with you, whenever you may get back to this I'll keep checking and hope to see more sometime in the future.
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »