Reviews for Not a Potter After All
WRose chapter 20 . 8/8
Why this stories always stop when's it gets interesting. Please write more!
nikolasowa chapter 20 . 8/7
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
Flower248 chapter 17 . 6/28
I've read this story several times and enjoy it every time. Unfortunately, it seems to be thoroughly abandoned. If, someday, you pick it back up, I look forward to enjoying the rest of the story. Thank you for writing and sharing this enjoyable tale.
panther73110 chapter 20 . 5/23
Love your story and hope you finish it one day
CassieJo.10 chapter 6 . 5/17
Dumbledore is a whore bag. That is all that needs to be said.
aresthegodofwar chapter 20 . 5/9
when are you going to finish the story
Marilyn chapter 20 . 4/10
Found this a few days ago and instantly loved it! It's well written and gives a very believable reason for Harry being the son of John and Mary. I hope things are okay with you, whenever you may get back to this I'll keep checking and hope to see more sometime in the future.
Katzztar chapter 13 . 3/23
I think the my favorite part(s) of this chapter is Rumsfeld and his reaction to Harry. I loved that ending with Rumsfeld's POV (sort of) and "his boy" XD
BadAssSeme chapter 20 . 3/14
Looking forward to seeing more from you
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/2
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Theayonder chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
So...it's been a couple of years. Hopefully Crowley didn't get to you or something because this is shaping up into an epic. Just saying. No pressure or anything.
Hermionetwo chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Gosh I really love this story. I started it yesterday and i read 6 chapters. Today, I finished the whole thing. I would love it if you updated, and i really hope this fanfiction is not abandoned as it was updated almost 3 years ago.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
I hope you continue this someday. I just found it and I am already addicted :)
RosemaryThief chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
You gotta finish this. You've GOT TO. This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Please give up your two year hiatus! (TT)
Plllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeee?
mrwelsh24 chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
When will Harry start hunting? gaining more muscle mass? getting more powerful magically? being able to cast spells without a wand?
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »