Reviews for Not a Potter After All
luffy chapter 20 . 5/23
it has been long enough what is the hold up?
ninja bunny go chapter 20 . 5/21
great story hope you haven't stoped writing
Shittake Ramen chapter 20 . 5/16
Wow just wow. I love your story it really get me going. I was yelling at my cell( reading on my smart phone) at Dumbledore and his followers.
luffy chapter 20 . 5/14
when are the next chapters coming up for?
Please please update! I know it has been over a year but this is one of my favorite hp/spn crossovers of all time!
loverofharrypotter chapter 20 . 5/2
Pretty please with sugar on top update! I have been waiting for over a year!
Psyka chapter 20 . 4/26
Poor bobby please update again soon
bluebird397 chapter 20 . 4/23
I'm cheering for another chapter! Please, please, please update this really soon because it is awesome!
Emmalou2 chapter 20 . 4/14
I have an quick question to ask, is there going to be anymore chapters to your story? I think it's great, really enjoying it and would love to read more of it if you have it. Thanks for a great piece of work and for sharing it.
artimismoon95 chapter 20 . 4/9
Are you ever going to finish this because it is absolutely amazing. I love everything about it, I especially enjoy imagining how hard the had of Winchester is going to come down on wizerding britan.
InArduisFidelius chapter 20 . 4/6
I reeeeeally hope this hasn't been abandoned
alba chapter 20 . 3/23
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you continue with it.
Caracandal chapter 1 . 3/17
hoping this continues-I keep checking back in hope of magically finding a new chapter.
Padfoot Heir chapter 20 . 3/15
Are they going to find whatever the hells inside Harry? And are they going to have to perform an exhorsisim to get rid of it? Is Dumbledore still in Harry's court or has he gone senile or Semi-dark? Will Sirius show up at Bobby's too? Will John explain what Hunters are to Harry? Will Harry join in on hunting? Will Harry switch schools and go to a closer, american school? Will Harry have to explain his misadventure, thanks to Dean's overprotective big brother syndrome?
Sucker4Xovers chapter 1 . 2/27
This is an awesome story. Yours is the first ever story i m reviewin bcoz its totally fantaastic. Pls update. I think many will be heartbroken if this story doesn't continue.
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »