Reviews for Not a Potter After All
Outofthisworldgal chapter 20 . 10/25
I hope you continue this someday. I just found it and I am already addicted :)
RosemaryThief chapter 20 . 10/10
You gotta finish this. You've GOT TO. This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Please give up your two year hiatus! (TT)
Plllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeee?
mrwelsh24 chapter 20 . 8/9
When will Harry start hunting? gaining more muscle mass? getting more powerful magically? being able to cast spells without a wand?
Roserayrose chapter 20 . 7/17
Damnit, you haven't updated is so very long and now I'm very, very sad. I may have just found this an hour or so ago, but I love it so much. I really REALLY hope you'll update it, and I also hope you haven't died.
because then I'd feel pretty bad for chastising a dead person.
Um...
Anyway, really love your story it's so well written and the characters are very full and rich. With their flaws, and UGHH, it's so perfect.
Again, cannot stress enough that I am silently and slowly dieing from suspense, and so VERY much want to know what'll happen next.
Please update! 3
TeeDee chapter 20 . 6/14
I love it! The Winchesters are such a wonderful family for Harry. I cannot wait to see what comes next :)
Selene Malfoy Lupin chapter 20 . 6/7
This fic is really good. I hope you can continue it soon. It Is The best supernatural/Harry Potter fic I hace read. Please update it
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 20 . 5/13
wut? Why you no update
TsubasaKEI chapter 14 . 5/11
I'm loving dean, sam, and harry interaction somehow

Keep writing! XD
Locket1 chapter 20 . 5/6
This had potential shame it wasn't continued.
marens chapter 20 . 4/22
OH, such a place to leave it! This is all very original and creative, and I'd like to see where you are going with it.
In the ritual they used bone of the father so if they gave tom's father a salt and burn would that affect the ritual that was cast? Even if it was afterwards?
April Dawn Irene chapter 1 . 3/20
I know it's been a long time since you've posted the most recent chapter of this, and I wanted to you know, what you have here is great! I wish you could continue, but as a fellow fanfic writer, know an update at this point is unlikely. You have inspired me and I hope that you won't take offense at my borrowing the concept of how Dean was conceived and Sam being a miracle baby and Harry an unknown byproduct. Because I have my own ideas and I can't help but write. I won't be going the same route as you though. If you do have more written, I would love to read it though.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 20 . 2/22
More chapters please!
LaughingFish36 chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I don't know if you have finished this story or abandoned it, or simply do not have the time to update, but please could you try to update ASAP as I am enjoying this story. Well done, by the way, as it is very well written and I like your writing style.
BakenandEggs chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
This is great and I really hope you come back to it one day!
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »