Reviews for Not a Potter After All
LaughingFish36 chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I don't know if you have finished this story or abandoned it, or simply do not have the time to update, but please could you try to update ASAP as I am enjoying this story. Well done, by the way, as it is very well written and I like your writing style.
BakenandEggs chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
This is great and I really hope you come back to it one day!
Nagilover4ever chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
Love it. Update soon.
wildcat1144 chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
This story is brilliant and I love the way everything make sense the way Harry is acting and everyone really I think they are all very in character. I have you update soon because I really love this story
NatNatWriter chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
Urg, that scene was so tense! I was biting my lip through most of it. Very well written and thought through.
angel de acuario chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Espero que no envĂ­en a Harry a Hogwarts y se entere de Dumbledore es el culpable de parte de lo que le ha sucedido a Harry .
misteeirene chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
This is really good. Hopefully someday you will update it:)
AJ Granger chapter 20 . 10/14/2015
Please tell me that you have more of this completed or soon to be completed? I like it. I am curious to see everyone's response, and to get Harry's take again when he's awake. I like the interaction of the three brothers. You write well, and it's a great story so far.
M chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Ooh so good!

There's so many places this could go, and I hope it gets updated sometime soon.
Jaden Xiang chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
I'm going to bookmark this. Please do get the chance to update this! I love where this is going.
Established Insanity chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
Amazing story! I'm really enjoying it. Hope you come back to update and complete it someday!
hieveryone101 chapter 20 . 8/28/2015
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING!? Please continue this story? Please?
CasperShot chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
I think you're mistaking Legilimency for Occlumency. What Missouri was doing, was Legilimency. But the fact that "he didn't even try to block her out" didn't prove he was unskilled in Legilimency, it proved he was unskilled in Occlumency. But I guess it's possible she doesn't even know about the other forms of mind magic, although it's unlikely.
jessicariddle87 chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
KEEP WRITING! * gives you a rather long, unblinking stare* also, you're forgetting there's a 3rd type of magic ( hedge witch / natural witch)... I'm one ( as far back as I can trace, my family is FILLED with them... my great grandmother was a Cherokee shamaness & I have a natural affinity with plants & for whatever reason, certain elements)...it's earth magic... & honestly, some squibs can work with that & runes ( they can make protective circles & can "enchant" certain items to have more protection & power... like writing runes on a machete could hurt demonic beings & cauterize wounds... in the supernatural verse, they'd be able to chop off a vampire's head & it'd burst into flames)
JaydenWinchester chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
I like this please update as soon as you can
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »