Reviews for The Mission Briefing for the Papa Bear Awards 2009
Mother of Ducklings chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
Uh...what?
Marleen23 chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
Thank you to everyone who voted for my stories. Also, a special thanks to Sue and Margherita for all their hard work in reviving the Papa Bear Awards.
Jennaya chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
Thank you Sue and Margherita for all your hard work. Thanks to everyone for voting, I've never been so honored before or won like this. I'm grateful people like to read my work.
konarciq chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
Yes, thats the idea: send an email to papabearawards at yahoo dot com, so we know where to send the awards!
Atarah Derek chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
By "report at" do you mean send an e-mail?
Jordanna Morgan chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Thank you so much to all who voted for "It's What's for Dinner". Having considered the story an insignificant little lark when I wrote it, I am truly honored and grateful to have received awards in every category it was nominated in-and I am especially proud to have won Best Short Comedy.

I hope I will be able to contribute further "Hogan's Heroes" fanfiction in the future. Your involvement as readers, both through these awards and the generosity of your reviews, makes this very much one of the most rewarding fandoms I have ever written for.
CaptainSmirk chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to Sue and Margherita for all of their hard work. I'm so glad you gave us the opportunity to show our appreciation for all the authors.
Mistress V chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Congratulations everyone! It was an honor for the new kid on the block even to be nominated, so getting my bronze award was extra appreciated! It combined the best of my 2 fave 60's shows, HH and ST:TOS!
L J Groundwater chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Congratulations to all the winners and thank yo uso much to Sue and Margherita who did SO much work on these awards so we could all enjoy them!

Thanks to all who voted for my stories. I write because I love it and because once in awhile, a thought needs to be completed. I love knowing that other people are touched in some way by what I do. "Return to the Skies" was a very important piece to me, so it was a particular joy seeing others liked it.

And the quotes... they are still all wonderful! Thanks to folks for coming up with some GREAT, witty lines that are definitely worthy of the show!

Congrats to all!
Snooky chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Thanks for all who participated and thank you to all who voted for Remembrance. I am truly honored.

Sue
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow, I don't know what to say, except thank you so much to all of you who, not only nominated my stories, but voted on them, too! Being a fairly new writer, this is such an honor for me. Thank you, thank you! And a big thanks to Sue and Margherita for all their hard work!
Mad Scientist too chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Thank you Sue and Margherita for all your hard work keeping the PBA alive.
ColHogan chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
WOW! I never expected to win and I must say I am tickled pink for lack of a better phrase. Congrats to all the winners and to Sue and Margharita for all their hard work in making the PBA a success again. Kudos ladies!
Jake Crepeau chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
To all of you who nominated my first posted story, many, many thanks. I was absolutely stunned by all the nominations, having feared that you wouldn't like the AU. Again, thank you so much, for considering 'PAPA BEAR" a worthy effort. Happy future readin. Jordre.
Snooky chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Thanks to those who nominated my first two stories. It is an honor. And thanks to all of those who are participating in the revival of the PBA's. When I first discovered this fanfiction site, I used the PBA's to help choose what to read at first. So, it does make a difference.