Reviews for The Inheritance
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Aww scorpious was sooo sweet
livvyluna chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
yes, that how fanfic is supposed to be. Good job at giving me exactly what I wanted, thank you
Aster cordifolius chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love the "Truth and Reconciliation Tribunal"-yay for polisci nerdiness! great story!
LittlePlume chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
What an original story !
I'm found of Scorpius & Rose fan fiction, but nothing please me more than discovering an actually good one.
I love that it's not only a romance but a more mature story.

I loved it, so I guess I have to thank you for entertaining me ;)
theinfinitemidnight chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very original; loved it.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
really good oneshoot c: I've enjoyed reading it! Thanks for writing it... Love, connie.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ahhhhhhh this was perfect!

Albus was quite brilliant - one of them had to focus on the law, didn't they? ;)

Rose and Scorpius; dang, they were hot and they were so realistic and they were perfect and your plot was so interesting and ugh, I just loved it. :)

Jane xx
Nev-The-Bandit chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
AMAZING! one of the best fics I've ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
RoseScorpius Malfoy Ivy Asteria, Athena Hermione,

Leon Regulus and Orion Draco and Seraphine Reilly JamesElizabeth Wood Julian Harry, Emilie Ginerva,Sirius Oliver

Albus Reilly Creevy Amber Rose and Colin Rubeus,

LilyFrank Longbottom Eric Frank, Joseph Potter, Ethan Neville, and Peter Jeffrey

Hugo Jasmine Jordan Samuel Ronald and Jenna Alice, and later adopted child Elanor Jasmine

AliceDerek Thomas Brandon Dean, Sean Derek and Elanor Jasmine ( Brandon, Sean, Alice and Derek died in car crash leaving her to godmother Jasmine Corinne Jordan Potter

Molly Rubin Finch-Fletchey Nicolaus Percival and Ross Frederick

Sean, Ellie, Nico, Ross, Lori, Dawn, Steve, Nathan, Vi and

Millie, Aurelie, Vlad, Alexa, Remus, Andora, Vinnie, Chris,

Riah, Des, Clare,
SamanthaPaige chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great story! I love the way you write Rose and Scorpius. I laughed out loud at the line, "ended up getting pissed with her grandparents as they celebrated Lucius' passing with shots of Firewhiskey." Keep up the good work!
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
3333333333333333 loving it and awwwwww that was soooo sweet of scorpius ur such a cutiee scorppp
What I wrote chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very lovely. Both their intercounters and the plot ;-)
BleedingFlames chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
woah...

Loved it...
nyanata chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
All the plot was very interesting and I'm glad you didn't make this PW/oP. I love the idea that Rose was able to see more in Lucius's choice of memories than the obvious. I must wonder though, if your Lucius truly believed all the Mudblood nonsense. From his and Narcissa's struggle to stay away from the Second War, I would suppose that-

Oh, right. It was in the story.

I would suppose that the blood issues were not so important after all. Theme number two.

This realisation just made me fall in love with the story. Internally consistent with well-developed character motivations. Very well done.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Now this is HOW you do a good story! It was not too long, but was just as long as it needed to be. It has a good plot that makes you want to keep going and see what's next, but at the same time you can stop for it bit and think about it(which you do need to do).

It was good to see why Lucious may have done what he did. Having magical laws, like we have with say physics works very well, from the HP book we get that there must be magical laws of some kind but it never come up much, so it was good to see somthing about them here.