Reviews for I Can Say Your Name
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Awwww. This is a perfect re-indition of my favourite scene in the movie! It's so powerful & emotional...
Sam chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant,mate. You have to do one for Fletcher, what he was thinking. It would be interesting to see what you come up with for that bas-bad man. See ya!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
amazingly writen particularly in nallahs point of view
eljay345 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
i wish that you would write a story about these three together after the movie because you are a very talented writer! i just saw the movie and fell in love with it!
T chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Amazing! My favourite is from Drover's point of view. It's really good. Why don't you write some more? Happy Anzac Day to you too.
AmiiLouu chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Wow. This is seriously good! I love this! You captured everyones emotions so well!

Fantastic!

Imma read 'em again!

xx
AmiiLouu chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Ok, so Ive only read the first chapter and OhEmGee this is fantastic! Your adaptation on that scene is fantastic!

I've only just seen the film on DVD *Thanks to my sister* and I'm not obsessed! I literally wept at that scene. The Drover's face when he realises Sarah's actually alive was so good! Literally cried my eyes out! Lol!

I cant wait to carry on reading. Lets hope its as good :D

x x
Lochinblu chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Another great chapter!
AndromedaMarine chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
That'd be cool to see a chapter from Emmett's pov. :) Good addition!

brookemopolitan chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
just lovely! happy anzac day to you too! i still think its bloody unpatriotic that we don't get a public holiday!

*sigh* i want my own drover :P
Kat Bee Dee chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Needless to say that I love the story. It portrays one of my favorite scenes of one of my all-time favorite films in such a nice way. It's almost subtle. I couldn't have been done much better. Now somebody just needs to write an independent continuation. I want to know what others think happened next. Maybe you'll write another fic for Australia...? I know I'm going to at some point. At this particular moment I'm still sorting out my thoughts on the little things about the film. So completely Baz Luhrman. So completely BRILLIANT. Ah, I'm sure you agree :) Good work!

Truly,

Katryn
AndromedaMarine chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Oh that was cute! It's even written like Nullah's actually saying it - which makes it more authentic. Maybe Drover's pov will have his feelings for Sarah? Can't wait for what's next!

brookemopolitan chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
you really nailed Nullah, and i agree, he's a tricky one to get down in writing

lovely work... Happy Easter!
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
oh that was beautiful... Not many Australia fics out there... good addition!

BeachyBrunetteXx chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
For Australia fics please!

]]