Reviews for Things Change In The Dark
Angelical Lady chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
The touching in the dark,the subtle teasing...this is so Chuck&Blair!

And the ending was just...awn,so cute!

I hate how the writers screwed my otp in the end of season 3 and the whole season 4.I miss cute moments between them,the sexual tension.I want this Chair back!

Lovely one-shot o/

;*
defectivequeen chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is a beautiful and well written story...I love the end 3
YoureDamnRight chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
EP! ep! LOL. yey! hahaha I JUST LOVE TOUCHING IN THE DARK OR UNDER THE TABLE STORIES FOR SOME RETARDED REASON! yeah, i need help. :S
YellowRose12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow.

seriously. this was beautiful.

there's nothing better than a little chair sexual tension and you nailed it on the head.

wonderful job.

:]
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
AW!

I started reading it yesterday, but schoolwork called. Lol.

And I most certainly did not pretend to like your stories! Lol!
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
beautiful! i loved it :D:D
pisaniel chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Great story! )
laughdancesharexoxo chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aww! What a nice story! I loved it! I liked the unique plot line and oh little chucky watching blair when he was younger. Brilliant story, great writing!
helenkondos chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I thought this was a great story - just the right amount of give and take. Good job!
SacredLimo417 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is was so sweet. I love them doing the push and pull in the dark, and Chuck freaking the hell out and going for a smoke. I felt his intense need for her, and that is definetly a good thing. The only thing that I possibly wouldn't have added was the walk to the park, and mention of her and her Dad. No particular reason, I just didn't think it fit right.

But the dialog and raw emotion was real and fantastic.
cam chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
so, if I bring a camera...and we get to NY, kidnap ed and leighton, push them inside of a theatre and then convince them into shooting this scene...I think the producers could be convinced, and I really really need something awesome and sweet like this to happen on the show. like, weeks ago.

LOL

great one! I really, really liked it! :)
Lox'd chapter 1 . 4/6/2009