Reviews for Father Be Thy Name
Jedi Master Lulu chapter 1 . 5/31
Please finish this story! Its so good!
Michelle chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
This is amazing! I read all your star wars fanfics and i absolutely love them! Wish you'd write more! :D
Window Girl chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
The line about rage cycles and twin children made me smile.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Would love to see this updated!
AAA chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
I nearly wet myself while reading this! I absolutely love it! Update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Please this is great! Update soon
Mireilles3 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Ah ah ah :) abort abort :) this is so lighthearted yet right in character in terms of possible turns in Ani's personality :) and the alarma and Threepio threat was just perfect :)

Thanks for the fun, the smiles and the laughs! Please, more more more, soon!
Mireilles3 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Yup, definetely got a few issues to work out with himself before the happy event :) and on his own, too? sheesh, this will be worst than his Jedi trials and facing down Sidious :)
Mireilles3 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Oh oh boy!.. From uncomfortable to sticky situation, huh? Poor Ani, caught between a rock and a hard place :)

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Ah ah, it's Mara :) Dare we hope for a Luke/Ani centric plotline with this one ? :) and Padme doesn't like Mara? Can't wait to see more of that :)

Your AUverse is simply addictive, dear ;) please, take pity of us and post more soon :)

Off to recommend your series now :)
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Does Mara have any clue as to the impossible position she's put Anakin in? Does she care? - clearly not.
haleyskywalker2 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Oh dear Gawd! I could not stop laughing as I was reading through this chapter. Definitely worth the wait! I definitely can't wait to see how this all turns out!
ILDV chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
ROTFL! Very very very GOOD
Master Esso Antos chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Great chapter;D
Fettkat chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Finally! An update! I thought this fic was dead! This was hilarious! Boy, are Anakin and Luke in for it from Mara! Pls update again soon!