Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
Angel Ran chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Hóa ra là ở đây
mirajane1984 chapter 90 . 11/19/2015
Your story was so amazing! *O*
It was captivating from the beginning till the end!
I'm kind of sad that it's finished, because now I can't go on reading it :O (;
Motherofthehorde chapter 90 . 11/14/2015
Thank you for writting this.
Motherofthehorde
nikita bhatia chapter 79 . 11/11/2015
it's getting more and more intense. i guess that Vermouth is Eta? and that 'Anokata' or whoever he is, is Ushi? hope nothing happens to Ai
ocean23 chapter 61 . 10/8/2015
Oh, my god! You didn't! (Goes back and looks again) YOU DID! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! This fanfiction is driving me crazy! You better not have any more plot twists like this ahead, or the next review I leave might be from the insanity ward of my local hospital!
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Whoa! This fic is awsome! Im gonna read this through the end! Go Magic kaito :D
Anime fan chapter 83 . 8/18/2015
Isn't bourbon is an undercover agent furuya rei for japan secret police ?aliasses tooru amuro
Anime fan chapter 73 . 8/18/2015
Hmm mm great apparently action next yippie
yugkemoniony1X chapter 89 . 7/24/2015
Oooooohhhhh...That Doctor Who reference...
Sophie chapter 90 . 6/26/2015
I just finished to read this story, include your compaanion fic.

Well well, what should I say ?
This is the type of story I hardly ever find. The type of story that can make me cry despite of my I-have-no-tear-to-shed-for-a-fic character or make me smile like a silly, so much that I hurt my cheeks.
Well, you had understood : I love this fic.
It's quite in DC characters and athmosphere, the pieces are spread gradually so we don't understand too quickly, but as we go along we remember strange things that was earlier in the fic, the puzzle gather... I quite want to reread your story since the start, just for be able to see what I couldn't before, despite english isn't my birthtongue and your story is quite long. Well, I shall take a break before take it again.
I thought that chilhood-friends-marrying is really warmed over, but your writting skills make it go through smoothly. Besides, you can write stories quite long and still perfectly leaded, more than I can.
And... THERE IS KAITO-CHAAAAAN !
Hem, sorry. Well, everybody have a well-beloved character, haven't we ?
With this story you made me thrill like I rarely am. Congratulation, and thank you !
Sophie chapter 66 . 6/25/2015
Vermouth Eta, I bet...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
it's been such a long time since i last ready before, and I am so surprised i forgot too many things. Ur fanfic is so good i got it missed with the original (till now i cant tell whats true and made up xD)
Looking at this once again brings a lot of memories. :) good old days, oh and by the way, the one thing i would talk of and remind myself of, was when Kaito sang the birthday song to shinichi xD perfect timing lol
:) and I am looking forward to find more of ur fics :)
Yumi Edogawa chapter 69 . 3/5/2015
Just so you know, Anata means "you" although it is also a term one uses to refer to one's spouse, so it is sometimes translated as "dear." This is why it was a bit weird to me to read "...you, Anata..." toward the beginning of this chapter (68: Magic.)
Guest chapter 56 . 2/28/2015
Chapters 55 and 56 (or 54 and 55, if u prefer) are the same!
Mystery0028 chapter 23 . 1/2/2015
Kaito's mother's name is Chikage , even in the manga I read in Mangafox.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »