Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
twat chapter 6 . 7/14
loving this, ok :) this is a perfect fanfiction. normally people can't ever write fanfiction, especially anime fiction. it's like sooo sucky, but this is perfect! tysm 3
Leprechaungirl chapter 20 . 6/22
Hi,

First time reader of your fanfic. I'm sure you have already had your questions answered by now on names and Kanji. If not, and maybe still, you'll find www . detectiveconanworld wiki and jisho . org interesting. 小泉 紅子 Akako Koizumi's name is (small)(fountain) (red)(child). Kaito's dad's name Toichi has the kanji (to steal) 盗一 and his mom's name Chikage 千影 (thousand)(shadow/phantom) obviously there are multiple a themes going on.
I am enjoying your story but as it is after midnight, I'm calling it a night at chapter 20. Looking forward to the rest.
I own many of the manga volumes in French up to volume 64.

KudoSayo chapter 4 . 6/13
I love this chapter- this hole story. And if it is, just because someone aknowledges Conan after all~
agrave chapter 91 . 5/28
I really enjoyed this story, the best Detective Conan/Kaito by far!.
BloopieIsHere chapter 90 . 4/26
I love you
No homo
helyeoja chapter 1 . 3/24
Undeniably the best DC fanfic out there. I believe this is already my third time reading your fic but have neglected to write a review before, so apologies ;) I brag your writing to my friends since it seems like you've gone in Gosho Aoyama's head while making this. Everything just made complete sense in this. Though I do wish you create a revision with all the new things going on around in the original DC story line such as the inclusion of Masumi Sera, Amuro Tooru, Rum, Haneda Shukichi and more. I think your story would be the total bomb if you did that :) But that's just my 2 cents. I also loved how obviously dedicated you were with researching all about the stuff you included here from the theories to forgotten moments in the manga and anime, I also admired how you chose to stick your story with the canon plot (though sometimes, you do include some non-canon ones but I still love it). All in all though, you did very well. You're amazing and I hope to read more of your writings soon!

PS. Forgive me for some of my criticism. I'm just used to giving out those kind of comments to writers hehehe~ 3
twilighteve-writes chapter 92 . 3/13
I devoured this and the (not) little spinoff in mere two days, if that's even possible. I may have to reread; some details tend to elude me when I binge a fic.
But honestly, this fic is brilliant. I'm so glad I decided to give it a go after seeing it recommended in TVTropes. It's one of the best fics I've read in any fandom ever (the complexity! the characterisation! the friggin' PLOT!) and I love, love, love this so much. Millions of kudos for you.
Lillr Kaitou Kid chapter 51 . 1/15
what Haibara's last resort? seems big
THis was A REAL MYSTERY EPISODE! LIKE ITS REAL! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! (not in a creepy way Im just really happy) THIS IS SO SO COOOL! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Fudzi chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
nice
TokusatsuLuv chapter 92 . 12/26/2016
Thank you so much for creating this wonderful fanfic; this is my second or third time reading this
chipurami chapter 90 . 12/19/2016
I love this!It's very very very very very awesome!
MyShipSunk chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
XD The bromance is strong in this one, or it's all just in my head but \(•)/ love those small Kaishin moments and When ever Hattori appears I just have to laugh.
EmeraldGlee chapter 90 . 7/24/2016
My goodness. I read this years ago when it was still ongoing. I eventually forgot about the Detective Conan fandom but after years, I went back into it. I fondly remembered this fic and decided to reread it. It's even more beautiful than what I remembered. This is really a gem among the many works littered around the internet. I absolutely love what you did with Vermouth. I love it. I seriously love the last few chapters the most. That is what you call a climax! Everything was just happening and it was great! Aoko was so cool with her mop. People don't really write her seriously enough in the fics I have read. This was great. I loved how you used the many many characters that DC and MK have to offer. God, what you did with Akako is amazing. This was an amazing read. Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of the world!
Alyssa chapter 90 . 6/20/2016
I LOVE IT! Thank you for taking the time to write this, I enjoyed every second I spent reading! I was worried it might be drawn out with so many chapters but it was like reading an actual book. I was on the edge of my seat (literally at times) practically the entire time! Thank you again!
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »