Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
Lillr Kaitou Kid chapter 51 . 1/15
what Haibara's last resort? seems big
THis was A REAL MYSTERY EPISODE! LIKE ITS REAL! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! (not in a creepy way Im just really happy) THIS IS SO SO COOOL! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Fudzi chapter 35 . 12/31/2016
nice
TokusatsuLuv chapter 92 . 12/26/2016
Thank you so much for creating this wonderful fanfic; this is my second or third time reading this
chipurami chapter 90 . 12/19/2016
I love this!It's very very very very very awesome!
MyShipSunk chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
XD The bromance is strong in this one, or it's all just in my head but \(•)/ love those small Kaishin moments and When ever Hattori appears I just have to laugh.
EmeraldGlee chapter 90 . 7/24/2016
My goodness. I read this years ago when it was still ongoing. I eventually forgot about the Detective Conan fandom but after years, I went back into it. I fondly remembered this fic and decided to reread it. It's even more beautiful than what I remembered. This is really a gem among the many works littered around the internet. I absolutely love what you did with Vermouth. I love it. I seriously love the last few chapters the most. That is what you call a climax! Everything was just happening and it was great! Aoko was so cool with her mop. People don't really write her seriously enough in the fics I have read. This was great. I loved how you used the many many characters that DC and MK have to offer. God, what you did with Akako is amazing. This was an amazing read. Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of the world!
Alyssa chapter 90 . 6/20/2016
I LOVE IT! Thank you for taking the time to write this, I enjoyed every second I spent reading! I was worried it might be drawn out with so many chapters but it was like reading an actual book. I was on the edge of my seat (literally at times) practically the entire time! Thank you again!
Ennael chapter 92 . 5/10/2016
Hello! Phew, after 3 days of readings, I finally finished your fic (and also that on ETA and USHI) I have never read one fanfiction Detective conan as amazing.
Thank you to have written it. When I would have a little more time, I would look at your other fics, but there, I just wanted to tell you that I like very much your writing style. The plot was very well built, the think of the characters was very well and the murders had a good solution. I was just a little disappointed that it is not more interaction between Kaito and Conan there, but they are my personal tastes.
I was really satisfied that ALL the characters have a role to play, same Akai or Akako who are often badly used in fanfics. In brief, thank you very much to have written and finished this fanfic.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 91 . 4/8/2016
Oh my god... I'm absolutely speechless. This is... oh god.. this is really a masterpiece! It's 1 in the morning and I've freakin finished this in one go and do you know that my eyes are super sore but I can't bring myself to stop cause this is absolutely amazing and I guess I won't be able to sleep much tonight because my brain will be full of awesome scenes from this fic! Really brilliant characterization! You've really captured them all perfectly and I'm so impressed! You managed to juggle so many characters in only one chapter after all. In so many different scenarios, if I may add. Frankly, I can only do three characters' POV in one chapter because if I did any more I'll feel so confused already. You did a really amazing job! The scenes and the characters and your ending and the mysteries and the heists are all so fascinating and actually a bit realistic to read. (Except for the Pandora thing, because it's an actual myth. Btw, good riddance) You made me feel all sorts of things. My sisters are always caught off guard whenever I suddenly laugh or gasp or cringe or yell out of the blue. It's true! I did all of that! (I react so easily to awesome fics like this...) I also absolutely love some of the characters' witty comments. Like Yuusaku's when Akako was having contractions. Something about them only needing one ambulance and from the looks of things, they're about to call twelve. And also Kaito's when the Pandora comet went streaking by and he raised his cardgun and all the while declared that "If that blasted comet ever so much as drop another thing, I'm personally gonna blast it out of the sky," or something along those lines. They really left me laughing so hard! I love this! I really do! At first, I was intimidated by the number of chapters, but now I see that it is all worth it! I also realized a few things: Conan's amnesia and Heiji's shrinking is all so unexpected. I absolutely admire Hattori Heizo right now. Saguru's dad is a pain in the ass and a complete baka. And also, if your version IS true and Kaito and Aoko will have two mischievous twins, the world better start going into hiding now. For all I know, two Kaitou Kids might start appearing sometime again in the future and drive the police crazy.

I really enjoyed this story and I relished every moment spent reading this. Didn't regret it one bit. So thank you for such a beautiful story and for not letting me down by actually completing it. Thank you and good night! (Or is it day? Sorry, sleep-deprived reader over here. Dunno where you live sooo...) Thanks again! :D
gwencarson126 chapter 64 . 3/23/2016
Love Ai's speech to kudo
gwencarson126 chapter 41 . 3/23/2016
Wwwwwhhhhhaaaaaattttttt
Angel Ran chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Hóa ra là ở đây
mirajane1984 chapter 90 . 11/19/2015
Your story was so amazing! *O*
It was captivating from the beginning till the end!
I'm kind of sad that it's finished, because now I can't go on reading it :O (;
Motherofthehorde chapter 90 . 11/14/2015
Thank you for writting this.
Motherofthehorde