Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
Mousettezz chapter 91 . 2/18/2013
OH MY KAMI GRACIOUS QITH EDWARD ELRIC SPRINKLES ON TOP, this was absolutly, possitivly no doubt, extrordinary! It was SOOOO EPIC! Sooo long (though I read it in two days... I didn't sleep Saturday nor sunday/ Monday) but SOOOO *for a lack of a better word* GOOD! DAMN I loved it!
Shadow Chaser chapter 90 . 2/12/2013
Yeah, I just spent the whole night into the morning hours reading this. Holy moly...just when I thought it was going to end, it didn't end. Just when I thought things could not get any better, they got even more awesome. Just when people were done getting injured that last shootout with Red Rum and the Organization, wow...

And just when things could not end on such a happy note...they ended beautifully. Lovely prose and work and I enjoyed this - truly enjoyed it.
Issuino Yumi chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
As much as I like Ran, I find a Shinichi and Ai pairing incredibly attractive. GAH! It would be so cute. Too bad I haven't found a decently written/lengthy fic with them yet...
lucipherer chapter 92 . 10/27/2012
92 chapters?!
You are OFFICIALLY my new favorite person.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This story was amazing. :")

Great job! Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 87 . 10/15/2012
The final thoughts of the characters truly summed things up :D
Guest chapter 68 . 10/14/2012
You have now gained a crowning status on my list of fav FF authors.

I LOVED that movie, Princess Bride, and I always respect those who are awesome enough to integrate the lines from the movie into their fics. Nice touch, by the way. Kaito would totally replace "prepare to die" with "prepare to get your ** kicked."
Guest chapter 60 . 10/14/2012
YOU SHRUNK HEIJI!

I LOVE IT! Though, I doubt Heiji will, ESPECIALLY once Shinichi gets his marbles together enough to see a revenge opportunity like none other. Talk about karma for all of the short jokes :D
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
I sypathize on the note. I stunk at Physics as well. As for the accident, there is actual evidence that throwing yourself over the car in a certain way can actually result in little to no injury. However, this is very hard to attain and has to be done at lower speeds than I assume Gin is driving at. The presumption that she is still alive only because she threw herself over rather than be dragged under does hold some credit, though.

By the way, good writing so far! I feel SO bad for Kaito, but we did know that Kaito would be found out one day. Hope that Akako can rush things up and get the white theif and black knight to survive the terrifying ravens.
Manga-fan-99 chapter 92 . 10/4/2012
wow! that took me a while to read! (says the idiot who read it all in one day)
VERY AWESOME!
loveanimes1996 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Hey there! Even though you finished the fic, I still wanted to correct this little mistake that isn't really that big but should still be corrected. When Ran asked 'Mother?' in Japanese, it is not 'okaa-san' but 'kaa-san' or more uncommonly seen 'haha'. You usually use 'okaa-san' for other people's mothers. 'kaa-san' is for your own cause the 'o' is for respect. Also, I'm pretty sure that you know but just as a precaution, 'obaa-san' is grandma, 'oba-san' is aunt, 'ojii-san' is grandpa and 'oji-san' is uncle.
I'm really enjoying the fic so far!
Qapleulia chapter 90 . 9/18/2012
This HAS to turn into canon. JUST. SIMPLY. HAS TO. Just. I'll die if they don't. It's so... un-explainable... It's... just so... just so...just so.. just... DOWNRIGHT AWESOME! I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT IT'S TOO AWESOME ARGHHHHHHH! TOO... MUCH... AWESOMENESS... OVERLOAD(!) AAAARRRRGGHHHH! WHRAAARR! I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN! I JUST WANNA HUG YOU FOR BEING SO AWESOME! YOU ARE AMAZING JUST AMAZING SO AMAZING I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE IT ENDED SO NICE AND YOU WROTE IT SO NICE AND I'M STILL READING FROM THE PINK 3DS AND IT'S SO HARD TO WRITE ANYTHING NEAR ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN YOUR AWESOMNESS! I'll review again on the computer some time again when I can press something and not get something else.
Qapleulia chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
I...died...just...died...at the..."!"...That is if it was who I think it was...I just thought... you are just awsome author dude...I have no idea why...but...I...I just...loved that "!" mark...A single mark can mean so much to one...Even if I don't know why in the world...I simply...loved it...You probably think I'm I doesn't have to be bad.I love both the series, both MK and DC. But a single exclamation mark just made me realise more how awesome the series are. And fanfic or not, a single exclamation mark hit me like a bullet I didn't fast and...I loved what I felt, whether what I felt you intended for the reader to or not. You are awsome. That "!" of yours. Your a sniper, the bullet that awesome "!" . Except, the bullet hits me. And I just felt so amazed at your awsome fanfic. Thank you for your work. And I'll kill you using that very "!" as a knife if you made it terrible. I don't think so, but you have been warned. And if you plan on letting the fanfic die,please refer to 2 sentences ago. I give the fanfic five out of five stars ;)
Qapleulia chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
The suns up, the birds twittering,Rani still reading you fanfic on the Nintendo 3DS, people jogging, and WAIT WHAT RANI STILL READING YOUR FANFIC ON THE NINTENDO 3DS?! Yup. You read it right. I was up all night just readin' yo fanfic. On the 3DS too! »You should be ashamed of yourself for keeping this poor young lady up all night with your super amazing fanfic! «(read with mock lecturing voice) :D :D :D
Qapleulia chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I cracked up during the "pink elephant" part. I finally stopped when I told myself it was like 3:00 AM. Yup. Been readin' it all night! It's really interesting, you know. I guess too interesting, I'll be sleeping all day tomorrow. :D
DetectiveLion chapter 91 . 8/29/2012
Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! This has to be the best (and longest) DC fic I've ever read. Very well written, and an amazing plot! The 'final battle' had me on the edge of my seat. It was also a realistic end. Though no one died (and thank you SO much for that) there were some casualties.

I just have to say, this was amazingly well thought out. Akako's past and the true story of Pandora made this an original fanfic that still kept the characters… in character! xD Overall, this was an excellent read. x3
1,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »