Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Hello,
It's been many years since I initially read your story but I still find it astoundingly good even now. It's absorbing and intelligent and handles each character so well. I adore this story. I've been trying to write my own DC/MK ending fic, and through all my plans and theories, I always find myself comparing to this. You've given me something to strive for, an impossible height I can attempt to reach. I don't know if I'll get there but thank you for giving me the opportunity to try.
poppyseedroll chapter 90 . 11/6/2014
wow this was a really great story.. i found this after looking through recs of DCMK ffs and it kept me glued to my phone for the last two weeks XD thanks for putting so much effort into it, it was fun to read! especially everyones (developing) relationships and the trials and tribulations the characters had to face to get rid of the BO.. even Eta and Ushi's story touched me even tho i was a bit sceptical at the beginning, but you have such a great way with words and i felt actually sorry for them when the lab exploded ;_; kaito made me giggle throughout the story (well, aside from the times when he made me cry-) also kudos for making eri and kogoro work out their issues lol
i know its an old ff but i still wanted to let you know that its great on its own :)
Faliara chapter 90 . 10/28/2014
You know, when I first saw this I instantly rejected it simply because it was a 92-chaptered fic labeled Romance. Finally decided to give it a try, and...

Well. I have to say it was incredibly addicting. I don't actually know what to say. Just... I found it stunning.

Faved.
Faliara chapter 87 . 10/28/2014
"Watch carefully," Kaito said, raising his card gun. "If that thing drops anything else, so help me I'm going to blast it out of the sky…"

Ohmygodyes. Just yes.

Also;

'They sat in silence, watching the Pandora streak across the sky, streaks of light trailing behind it like dripping tears. Faced with the terrible beauty of something which, ten thousand years ago, had lit a such a bloody path, all who looked upon it, broken families mending, lonely children finding love, lovers reunited at last, all shared the same thought:

"Thank /fuck/ that's over."'

I admit, I expected something else as an ending line, but as hilarious as this part is it's also extremely fitting.

Well, I've got 5 more chapters to burn through!
Karanma Maeryl chapter 92 . 10/9/2014
This. Is. A. Very. Beautiful. Master piece. :'o

I strollin' around for good Conan fics at TvTropes. Some caught my interest, but yours made me wonder- as the comment there said that it'll take 3 days for you to read it 'cause you won't put it down... This reaaaally intrigue me to read yours... :3

And boy, the commenter was right. O.O

The time where I should put it down because it's midnight and I need sleep. xD

Since I'm from Indonesia, I need to open Google with me to find meaning of some words I'm unfamiliar with. But it's alright- I learn more from that too. ;)

You really knew how to make surprises, eh? I like mystery! And it's cute how you make all canon pairings reaaally become one slowly and not in a rush- that's a good progress (I like Kaito's part most since he's my favorite, but I enjoy others too!)... And NOT in a way that's already too mainstream, so this is a new one for me- and an AMAZING one, too. ;')

I know this had long finished, but this fic deserved some reviews... Maybe a lot. '3

Thank you for finishing this and sharing the amazing, beautiful piece of work to us readers- we really appreciate it! :'D

May luck always be in your favor and have a good day, dear friend! O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
MTTM chapter 92 . 9/19/2014
took me 5ever! but I'm done! thank you so much for the story. just know this thing took me on an emotional rollercoaster xD I feel glad I came when it is finished so I got to read it as much as I wanted when I wanted, but I'm a little sad I wasn't here for the real-time releases so I could have commented more interactively. thank you again for the great story, I really really enjoyed it! -maple
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I have noticed you changed your OC names,but in this chapter you forgot one Heather
Nicanna chapter 91 . 5/4/2014
Marvelous.
Nicanna chapter 87 . 5/4/2014
"Thank fuck that's over"
Don't know why, but I love that line.
It was an enjoyable journey throughout. Thank you for sharing this. I've yet to read the last few chapters so lets hope this review wasn't too early.
A Midsummer chapter 88 . 4/24/2014
Oh shit, Conan-kun's dead. I've experienced this dull pain before, with him in his early introduction to a temporary cure and with a delusional Shinichi being forced to see a possibility of being dead yet alive as another person.
animelover9890 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I like it so far. I would usually review at the end of all the chapters ( since there is 92 chapters I would review at the end of the 92 chapters ) but I found a mistake. "His arrogant sapphire eyes locked on Kaito" Hakuba's eyes are brown. Unless you meant that when it said "sapphire eyes" you were talking about Kaito not Hakuba then sorry for disturbing you.
Detective2Conan chapter 41 . 3/31/2014
AMNEISA REALLY YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IVE HEARD THAT (sighs)
Detective2Conan chapter 38 . 3/31/2014
If that happens HELL YEAH THEYLL BE FUCKED AKA SCREWED MAN YOUR GOOD AT CLIF HANGERS
Detective2Conan chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
Conan is thinking HOLY CRAPAMOLIE
Detective2Conan chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
The scots are thinking huh you just said everything yet you sound half asleep a赤白湯ススせせ柚湯つせ
1,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »