Reviews for When Pandora's Box Is Opened
Neyane chapter 78 . 2/1/2022
Okay, so I'm a mess at figuring out what was happening in the manga while you were writing and updating this fic ' If it wasn't some false Okiya - and it probably wasn't if Jodie saw right, RIP Akai - then guess it may be Vermouth... I already know she's not dead by going through chapters in the wrong order because I wanted to know so badly '
Neyane chapter 77 . 2/1/2022
I'd say this mysterious sniper is Akai, but I dunno why Jodie wouldn't know it if it was the case...
Neyane chapter 72 . 2/1/2022
Ooooh, I really like that idea! Well, if you've read Conan's last chapters, I think it can't really apply anymore with Mary Sera surviving too, but still, at the time you wrote this, it was quite good thinking! And it doesn't seem stupid to think they didn't use APTX often on young people because they wouldn't be their usual target, and dying out of no reason would be particulatly suspicious for teen and children.
(Yup, that was me the anonymous comments from before too, finally got back to my computer.)
FrostGlaive chapter 92 . 12/28/2021
Hey now, I seem to have picked the perfect time of year to read this fic. I'm not sure what to say besides: I loved it. Thank you so much. And Merry Christmas!
FrostGlaive chapter 83 . 12/28/2021
Ah lol, I took the monocle to mean that sunlight has to be focused on the Pandora to destroy it (like some kids do to burn ants). Since it glows red in the moonlight, so its opposite would be the sun... But that makes sense, too, and someone would have probably accidentally destroyed it by now with my theory...
FrostGlaive chapter 55 . 12/27/2021
As soon as I saw the chapter title, I knew something was going down this chappy.

Also, c'mon, Jodie! You're almost there! Funny how everyone's finally putting things together when the subject can't give them the slip because he doesn't know to.
FrostGlaive chapter 53 . 12/27/2021
Oh my WHOA. That clue is... That makes sooooo much sense. (being deliberately vague because I keep forgetting to try keep spoilers out of my reviews but) my mind just blew and I don't know how to react.
FrostGlaive chapter 41 . 12/26/2021
I'm ANGRY, Vermouth, how dare you do that to Shinichi! Did she really have to drive some four days to tell him a story and erase his memory?! Aghh time for more angst for me .
FrostGlaive chapter 15 . 12/26/2021
Hey, good timing for me that I actually read this just past Christmas haha.

Also, SQUEE Shinichi and Ran can spend time together!
FrostGlaive chapter 10 . 12/26/2021
Hakuba not even hiding his suspicions at all hahaha, so straight up with his accusations XD

I'm loving this fic so far, nice little mysteries scattered across... Wondering how/if they're all connected? Guess I'll read and see.
CherryGirl 21-6 chapter 46 . 12/15/2021
Ai wants to be brave to help Conan. That's pretty impressive considering all she went through. And it seems Sato and Takagi are starting to become suspicious about that little boy.
CherryGirl 21-6 chapter 45 . 12/15/2021
Hakuba is right. Conan is really popular.
But Eri and Kogoro. Of course. Poor Ran.
CherryGirl 21-6 chapter 43 . 12/15/2021
Poor Ai.
Trying to find comfort in the voice of her mother. Sad that's all she has of her.
CherryGirl 21-6 chapter 41 . 9/3/2021